Fifty One

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

(Unedited)

Third Person POV

Jungkook get's out of his room after he's ready. He looks around as he then tucks his hand into his pockets. He looks around the hallway and then letting out a breath he closes his room door after exiting as he then starts walking down.

After arriving down at the lobby he looks at everyone who are waiting for him to be there. He walks towards them and just Sooah looks at him and her eyes wanders to his outfit.

He is simply wearing a light blue half sleeves button-up shirt and a white pair of jeans. While his eyes are covered with a pair of sunglasses making him look drop-dead handsome. His hair is styled in a way that looks messy yet sexy. The wristwatch he's wearing is looking so damn fine on his veiny arm and not to mention his thighs in those tight jeans.

'Wow' Sooah thinks to herself looking at him almost drooling over.

He internally smirks looking at Sooah who is shamelessly checking him out and of course, he's satisfied by her reaction, because why not? He put on so much effort just so he can make her salivate over him.

"Should we leave," Minji says and everyone agrees with her.

Before walking forward Jungkook looks at Sooah and then at others who have now started to walk forward following behind Minji. He quickly pulls Sooah by her waist and pecks her lips making her gasp in surprise. He then lowers his sunglasses and winks at her. She looks in the direction of Minji, just in case she saw it or not and glad enough she didn't.

She chuckles looking at him. "Let's go," She mumbles and starts walking behind Taehyung and Jiyong.

Jungkook smiles and joins them.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

"This is beautiful," Jiyong says looking around the cruise.

It's a simple yet a cosy cruise. Not much big and not so small. And since, it's a seine river. Of course, it gotta be beautiful.

The Seine River springs from picturesque Burgundy, France. It flows through the heart of "Sweet Paree" before threading its way through the orchards and fields-a-bloom in Normandy. Cruising along these waters combines the best of urban and rural French culture, from the burlesque cabarets of Paris to the sleepy medieval towns along the shoreline, and the breathtaking scenery in between.

Whether travellers possess an appreciation of the arts and fine wine, or rolling hills and time-tested architecture, the gentle roll of the River Seine provides a relaxing rhythm to any French discovery. Brunch cruises are a perfect way to enjoy a surreal sightseeing from the Seine river while dining out with your friends and family.