Fourty Nine

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

(Unedited)

Third Person POV

"Fuck, I'm so anxious!" Taehyung says pacing back and forth.

Jungkook let out a sigh for the nth time looking at him. It's been whole thirty minutes since Taehyung and Jungkook are trying to make things final of Taehyung proposal idea.

Sooah and Jiyong are hanging out which is also a part of the plan of course. It was fixed that Sooah will take Jiyong out of the resort and then keep her engaged and away from Taehyung.

"Tae, just relax," Jungkook says for the sixth time looking at nervous Taehyung.

Taehyung pauses and looks at Jungkook and let out a deep exhale for the nth time. As he then speaks.

"I'm not looking nervous, right?!" Taehyung questions with his boxy smile, which is more like a forced smile.

Jungkook gives him a 'are you for real?' look. Rolling his eyes he stood up from the couch and places his hands on Taehyung shoulder and says,

"Everything will be as planned, don't worry." He assures him with a nod.

Taehyung nods looking at him and then again let out a deep exhale. Jungkook licks his lips as he then smiles looking at Taehyung.

"Lol, why are you this nervous?" Jungkook finally asks with a snicker.

Taehyung sent him a glare as he roughly punches his arm to which Jungkook just responds with a laugh.

"You'll feel it when you'll propose someone," Taehyung answers.

Jungkook stops laughing and looks at Taehyung as he shrugs with a slight smile on his face. Taehyung then puts his right hand into his pocket and removes the box with a black velvet cover.

He opens the box and stares at the diamond ring which he is going to give to Jiyong. He smiles looking at the ring and suddenly he gets zoned out to the time when he came across her bucket list and saw one of her wish that was,

'I want to kiss my right one in front of the Eiffel Tower.'

He smiles thinking those words and the moment he read them he made up his mind to make it true. Not only kiss but he's going to propose to her which will only cry in happiness.

Shaking his head with a smile he puts the ring back in the box and then the box back into his pocket. He looks back at Jungkook who is already staring at him with a smug smile on his face.

"What were you thinking?" Jungkook questions.

Taehyung shakes his head muttering, "Nothing, I can't believe that I'm proposing here, my Jiyong!"