175

As Noah's birthday celebration continued, the joy in the air was tangible. However, amidst the laughter and festivities, a sudden pang in my stomach disrupted the euphoria. The kicks from the little one inside were becoming more pronounced, a reminder of the tiny life growing within me.

I leaned against a wall, clutching my stomach. "The kicking is a fucking drainer," I groaned, voicing the physical toll it was taking on me. Annalise, attentive and sympathetic, stood beside me, concern etched on her face. "Aww, you poor thing. Did you want anything?" she offered, her eyes reflecting genuine care. "No, thank you," I replied, trying to manage the discomfort.

"How much longer?" Annalise inquired, her curiosity tinged with excitement. "From now, exactly a month," I shared, the realisation of the impending arrival adding a layer of anticipation to the atmosphere. "Wow, time goes past so quickly," she remarked, eyebrows raised in astonishment. "Yep," I agreed, a mix of emotions coursing through me.

In the midst of the celebration, the contrast between the external festivities and the internal journey of pregnancy became evident. The kicks and stretches, though draining at times, were a poignant reminder of the new life about to join our family. As Noah reveled in the joy of his special day, I couldn't help but marvel at the intricate dance of life happening within me.

Amidst the festivities and well-wishes, the countdown to the next chapter of our family's story had begun. The anticipation of meeting the newest member added a unique layer of sweetness to Noah's birthday celebration, making it a moment to be cherished in our hearts.

-

hey guys

so sorry that this is short lol 

have a good one