27

"Mads, breakfast is ready" Kendall called. "I already ate" I replied. "How the fuck did you already eat if you just woke up" Damien laughed. "I woke up earlier and I was hungry" I lied. "Alright" I heard Kendall say.

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed. My hair was an absolute mess and was all over the place, my face had marks on them as I must've slept on it, and I looked weird. I looked at my torso. Lifting my shirt up a bit to be revealed to my stomach.

I groaned. I've been eating too much. I turned to the side and pinched my stomach. "Too much" I mumbled. I rolled down my shirt then stripped them off as I headed to the shower.

-
Once I finished my shower I hummed as I got out. I was happy until I looked in the mirror, again. I switched on my phone.

user127 commented on your post!
user127: some1 come claim this fat fuck and get her away from Nick (my bf), like y r they hanging out again??

Some people are just rude. I unlocked my phone and turned off notifications from Instagram. I switched off my phone and did my skincare.

I slipped on my activewear, grabbed my phone, keys, wallet, and AirPods then headed outside. "Going for a walk" I spoke as I skipped down the stairs. "Alright, bye" My siblings had told me.

I was walking and was on my phone when I heard someone tap my shoulder. Removing my AirPods I looked at them. "Hi Madison!" A young girl squealed. She looked around 12 or so. "Oh my god that's Madison Mercer!" Her friend mumbled. "Can we please take a photo!" The girl said with excitement. "Of course" I smiled. I bent down to their height as the girl took the photo. "Thank you so much! I literally love you so much, just everything about you!" The girl told me.

"Aww, thank you so much gorgeous!" I replied in awe. "Madison Mercer just called me gorgeous!" The girl squealed as she ran around. "Haha, too cute - anyways I got to go now, bye!" I told the girls.

-
later that day

Nick's POV:

I was currently at Madison's house, hanging out with Damien and Maleki. Josh was here, too.

"Ay is it alright if I use the bathroom?" I asked. "Yeah all good, you know where it is?" Damien replied. "Thanks - and uh yeah sure do" I replied.

I walked past Madison's room because in order to get to the bathroom, you had to walk past Madison's room. I heard muffled crying, the door was shut. I put my ear to the door and someone in there was definitely crying. I knocked on the door and slowly creaked it open. Madison's mascara ran down her face as she jerked her head back.

"You could've told me you were coming in!" She sobbed, balling her eyes out. "Sorry, but what happened?" I asked walking towards her. "Can I?" "Sure, I don't care" she cried as I sat on her bed.

I looked at her phone and it revealed a skinny figure. "What's that?" I said, nodding at her phone. "A beautiful girl" she sobbed. "Then it would've been you" I said trying to lighten up the mood, but I wasn't kidding. "I'm not skinny, or beautiful - stop lying" she cried. I went over to her and lay down on her pillow.

I hugged Madison from behind. "You actually are - and who cares what other people think, you are literally the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, actually the most beautiful girl I will ever lay eyes on" I smiled at her. She turned around and faced me.

"Thank you, Nick" she said, sitting up as she hugged me. I really missed this, I missed her. I wish we could get back together like as soon as possible. "Anytime" I managed to say.

-
Hey guys
Most likely updating soon, again. tn maybe? not sure. hope u enjoyed!

have a good one 🫶🏽