156

(Continuation of the last ch)

We were all sitting in the hotel room - just talking. We then heard a knock at the door and looked around. "Fine." I sighed, as I got up and opened the door. I shut the door behind me as it was Josh.

"Josh," I greeted him, my curiosity piqued. "Is Annalise in there?" he asked, his voice carrying a sense of urgency.

"Wait- yep, Noah's crying I'll be back" I lied as I rushed into the hotel room slamming the door shut and explaining that Josh was outside. "Wish me luck" Annalise got up as she walked outside. "Good luck, but you'll be fine" We all sympathetically smiled.

We all sympathetically smiled, hoping for a positive outcome, but the uncertainty weighed on us. Minutes passed in silence as we waited for Annalise to return, each moment feeling longer than the last.

Finally, Annalise walked back into the room, and the room breathed a collective sigh of relief. "All good, thank you, girls, so much," she said, her expression a mix of gratitude and relief. She hugged each of us, emphasising her love and appreciation. "We've got to do something while we're all here!"

Annalise's positive outlook was infectious, and as she said her goodbyes. As she left, we then had planned our day for tomorrow then stayed up and watched a movie, before we all got tired and decided and or settled on sleeping.

-

hey guys

so shit n not much going on ik ik but i was kinda in a writers block for this but i think ik what to do 

have a good one