155

The unexpected arrival of Annalise at our hotel room brought a wave of tension and intrigue. She looked visibly upset, arms crossed and a scowl on her face. I quickly opened the door, greeting her with a warm smile, "Hi- What's wrong?"

Annalise stormed in, clearly agitated, and I closed the door behind her. Celine and Kendall, who had been absorbed in their phones, looked up and echoed my concern, asking, "What's wrong?"

"So, we were out for dinner, right?" Annalise began, frustration evident in her tone. "That creature-" she started, but Celine interjected, making sure it was about Gigi. "Who else?" Annalise chuckled. "Yeah, her," Annalise continued, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, so, as I said, we were having dinner and discussing our orders. I only wanted a salad. That's when she had the nerve to ask me, 'Oh, are you having a salad to stay skinny for modeling?'"

I looked at Annalise in disbelief. "Wait, what?" I said, incredulous.

Annalise nodded and continued her story. "I looked at her in disgust, and she said, 'It's just a question. You've been eating a lot lately.' I got so angry at that point, and Nick and Josh just sat there doing nothing! What the heck!?"

We listened intently, our expressions a mix of shock and annoyance. Annalise took a deep breath before proceeding, "Then I told her that it's no wonder why no one likes her and that you guys dropped her. I stormed off and came up here. Sorry if I ruined any plans," she sighed, her frustration palpable.

We were all left speechless, staring at each other in disbelief. The room echoed with our collective sentiment, as we all simultaneously said, "What the heck!?"

Celine, shaking her head, exclaimed, "I am speechless." I furrowed my eyebrows in response. Annalise glanced at her rings, agreeing, "Yep, me too."

The dinner drama was a new twist in the ongoing saga of tension and conflict surrounding Gigi and Nick. Our group had been through so much already, and it seemed like the drama was far from over.

-
hey guys

sorry ik this is short n idk what i feel ab this but sure haha 

have a good one