95

As I fumbled with the zipper of my suitcase, a familiar voice startled me. "Need any help with that, love?"

I turned around to see Nick leaning casually against the doorframe, his smile like a beacon of warmth in the room. My worries melted away, if only for a moment. "You're up early," I said, walking into his welcoming arms.

"I couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye properly," Nick replied, his embrace steady and reassuring. It was the kind of embrace that made me feel safe, cherished.

"I'll miss you, Nick," I whispered, my voice barely above a breath, my face nestled against his chest.

Nick tilted my chin up gently, his eyes locking onto mine. "I'll miss you too, but I want you to have an amazing time in Brisbane. Enjoy the game"

"I hope I will." I worried, hoping we win.

"I'll be watching your game" I smiled as I heard Gigi's car horn beep. "Bye Nick, I love you" I kissed him. "Bye Mads, love you too. Stay safe and have fun"

-

"Heyyy," I greeted the three girls with a tired smile as I approached our meeting point.

"Hi," Celine replied, her voice still heavy with sleepiness, which prompted a contagious yawn from me. The other girls also greeted me, and we exchanged sleepy but excited smiles.

It was early in the morning as we gathered to begin our journey to Brisbane to watch Carlton play. The excitement in the air was palpable, even as the fatigue from the early start lingered.

With our bags in tow, we made our way to the airport, the anticipation of the trip gradually dispelling the remnants of sleepiness. The drama of checking in, going through security, and finding our gate added to the adventure, and we shared excited chatter and laughter along the way.

As we settled into our seats on the plane, the reality of our upcoming adventure set in. The drama of the flight, though routine, was a part of the journey, and we were one step closer to experiencing the footy games and all the drama that awaited us in Brisbane.

I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement as the plane's engines roared to life, carrying us toward our destination. 

-

hey guys 
y is this so shit omd i dont like it except the start like a tinch n lil a bit idk its mid ig hope u enjoyed tho

have a good one