129

The anticipation of our family dinner filled the air as we gathered at our favourite Italian restaurant. It wasn't just any dinner – it was a special occasion, an evening to celebrate family and togetherness. Kendall, Damien, Maleki, and Mia were all here, along with Nick, Noah, and me.

As we took our seats around the long table, it felt like a warm hug from the past. The familiar faces and the laughter that echoed through the room brought a sense of comfort, making me feel grateful for the bonds we shared.

"Mads, how's everything been with Noah?" Damien inquired with a playful twinkle in his eye.

I smiled warmly, "Yeah it's been good, thanks. Noah's growing so fast, it's hard to keep up."

Mia, sitting beside Maleki, chimed in, "I've been thinking about babysitting for you guys. You and Nick deserve a night out."

Nick nodded in agreement, his love and admiration for Noah and me evident in his eyes.

The night went on with the clinking of glasses, shared stories, and the aroma of delicious Italian dishes filling the room. It was a testament to the love we had for one another and the joys that came from being together as a family.

As I looked around the table, my heart swelled with happiness. These were the moments that mattered most. 

-

hey guys

omg finally next ch gon be so good i hope u guys like it then afterwards its gon all be so good hopefully 

have a good one