35

I was over at Nicks house and we were talking about what's going on between Madison and Annalise.

"I think Josh is just confused - I mean he can't choose between our sister and his girlfriend, you know? But I don't know what's gotten into Maddie" Nick sighed. "Yeah — but Maddie is with Annalise's ex" I replied. Personally, I wasn't on either of their sides. I think Madison is in the wrong. But, she's always been there for me. I've known her since I was a little girl and I can't do that to her. I mean, Annalise has been there for me but I'll never forget what she did with Kendall to me.

I'm just trying to stay out of whatever is going on as much as I can.

-
Nick and I went to go get some food. We were currently in the drive thru and I was a bit annoyed at Nick. We got into a little argument in the car and it was dead drop silent. It was about Annalise and Madison. You know, like their argument or whatever you wanna call this mess.

"Look, Mads, I'm sorry I- I guess I just wanted to defend my sister" Nick turned to me. "It's fine" I smiled. "Are you sure?" He placed my hand in his. "Definite" I told him. Was it really fine? I guess so. 

Nick parked in front of the beach. "Nick incase you forgot it's dark outside - why are we at the beach?" I laughed. "Just come down" Nick grinned. 

We were on the sand and had just finished eating our food. "This is the beach I saw you talking to that guy" Nick reminded me. I didn't know what he was trying to achieve. "Yeah?" I confusingly told him. "I got jealous" He said. "Mhm" I remembered. Perfectly, too. "I was sitting on the sand- then decided to go in the water," He didn't stop there. "I then came out and boom, the guy was gone" He smirked. "What's your point?" I raised my eyebrows. "The water is like good luck- solves things, try it" He picked me up. "Oh my god, Nick- Nick- your bullshitting!" I panicked. "Be careful your leg!" I added. "Oh, maybe you should go in yourself then" He dropped me in the water. I then quickly got out and breathed heavily. "You little-" The next thing I knew Nick's clothes were drenched. I then ran out of the water and searched Nick's boot / trunk. I found a towel and wrapped it around me immediately. I then looked and saw my jumper there, too. 

We drove back to Nick's place. The car ride back was so fun. Arriving at Nick's, I changed into new clothes as I always leave spare clothes here. Today was... fun

-

hey guysss

hope u enjoyed this chapter but im so sorry it was short. worked on this for like 2 days and again i didnt know how to end it or what to do. 36 and or ch 36 should be out tn

have a good oneeee 🫶🏽