150

(for the sake of this ch, js pretend it's isaac's bday)

Today was a party at Isaac's house for his birthday. I knew Nick was definitely invited, which meant Gigi was going. But, I honestly didn't really care. Celine and Annalise were at least going, so that's good. Knowing Isaac, his house was going to be packed. 

Kendall was at home and was going to look after Noah, I felt bad because she was always looking after him but she swore she had nothing else to do, and if she got bored she'd probably invite a friend. Though, she said she would be fine.

Celine and I were going together. I was getting ready and wore this sparkly strapless black mini dress. I just left my hair down and put on a ring and bracelet. I then did my makeup and grabbed all my things like my heels and stuff about 5 minutes later Celine had pulled into the driveway. "Alright, bye Kenny! and Damien if you're still here?" I laughed. "Are you sure you're good to look after Noah?" I asked. "Bye" I heard Damien call. "Yes! I'll be fine! Now go have fun!" Kendall smiled. I hugged her then kissed Noah on the cheek before heading out. In Celine's car I did my lip stuff then we arrived at Isaac's.

Celine and I complimented each other then spoke all the way to Isaac's house.

We opened the door and the house was packed. I saw Annalise standing in a corner as Josh stood a bit further away talking to Nick and Gigi. Nick and I made eye contact I quickly looked away, but it wasn't quick enough as he looked me up and down and widened his eyes. I looked back at Nick and his head was down facing the ground and he had let go of Gigi's hand and instead was playing with his ring that I had got him. 

I shook my head as Celine and I made our way over to Annalise. "Hey!" Annalise hugged us. "Wow! Gorgeous!" Annalise complimented Celine and I. "Love your dress." Celine looked at Annalise's dress. "Literally, it's so beautiful." I agreed. "Aww, thanks you guys!" Annalise blushed. "Where's Josh?" I pretended to not know where he is. "Over there with those annoying creatures" Annalise rolled her eyes as she nodded her head towards them. "Ew" Celine and I said in sync. "Mads!" Isaac smiled. "Happy Birthday!" I hugged him. Celine and I had put our gifts where the other gifts were.

"Thank you! And I am so sorry about that, I didn't even invite Gigi. Also, I didn't want to invite Nick I only did otherwise Josh would've gotten pissed" Isaac sighed. "Hey, hey, don't worry it's fine" I reassuringly smiled. 

"Do you want a drink?" Annalise asked. "Ye- actually, no thanks" I remembered that I was pregnant and couldn't drink. "Are you-" "Shh!!" I cut her off. "Oh my fucking god!" She squealed. "Whose the dad? Nick!?" She spoke in my ear over the loud music. I nodded and she gasped. 

"Please don't tell anyone! Not even my family know, literally no one except a few people" I told her. "Don't worry! I promise not to" She smiled. I then made my way to the bathroom and it was already occupied. Nick had then walked out and he stopped when he saw me. "You look-" "Unlike the girls you cheated with, I'll remind you, you're in a relationship" I brushed past him. "Leave" I told him as he still stood in the bathroom. "How's Noah, the baby, and you?" He asked. "Oh because suddenly you care! No, Nick, you can't do that! I don't want to talk to you, leave." I firmly told him. 

He then sighed and left. 

... There were some people left as we helped Isaac clean up, because he was wasted. Josh was talking to Nick and Gigi, again. Because no one else was talking to them. "Bye Josh" I hugged him as I was walking. I saw Gigi try to step on my foot but instead she slipped. "Aww, you poor thing!" I gasped as I held out my hand. She went red from embarrassment and grabbed my hand but I dropped her. "Whoops! My hand is so slippery, you must be so hurt right now, knowing you." I fake smiled as I stepped over her and this time I stepped on her foot causing her to wince in pain. 

Celine and Annalise watched and were laughing, the rest bursted out laughing when Gigi had fell and Nick groaned and walked off. 

Liked by maddie_daicos and 12,203 others

madisonmercer: todays cherades... ❌🧠👶👠🍌 

annalisedalins: So proud to say I know the answer. You looked gorgeous, girl!

celinefichera: 😹 u look stunning, as always!! 

isaacquaynor: thanks for coming mads 🤍 

jackginnivan: Love this whole look❣️

kendallmercer: WOW! 😻 Noah was so well-behaved, nothing to worry ab ✌️💋

mikaylacrisp: Literally always surprising me with this beauty 😘

livvmercer: AHH 🥹❗️❤️‍🔥❤️

madelynmercer: How can some1 be this hot 🥰

... [see more]

-

hey guys

was planning to upload more but sorry ab that i got a bit caught up w stuff still hope u enjoyed n js managed to sneak in this one so thats 2 for tn lmk what u think tho n as always feel free to request me i have this planned out but js if u want any ideas ykwim lol always better to hear what u guys think 

have a good one