76

Liked by annalisedalins and 6,384 others

miacaside: 💋

malekimercer: 🔥🔥

annalisedalins: cant wait to meet u gorgeous 😘

madisonmercer: missed ur face 😽

celinefichera: yes miaaaa ❤️‍🔥

gigichaleun: so happy u guys back 😍😍

brianacaside: can't wait to see my favs again!!

user474: NOOOO MALEKIS MINE!!

user381: stopp bc Maleki is so hot but she's so pretty

... [see more]

-

Today we had organised a dinner for Nick and I, Josh and Annalise, and Maleki and Mia. It was Annalise's idea.

I had gotten in the car and Nick had greeted me with a kiss. "You look stunning, as always of course" Nick held my hand as he drove. "Aww thank you," I smiled. "You look hot" I added as I looked at Nick.

... We had all arrived at the restaurant and sat down. A few days ago, Maleki and Mia, and Nick and I went on a double date. Mia was going to come with Celine, Gigi, and I to Brisbane to watch Carlton play.

After greeting each other we all sat down. The boys were talking and Mia, Annalise, and I were talking. "So are you girls going Brisbane to watch Carlton play?" Annalise asked. "Yeah" We both replied in sync. "If I ever went to watch them Josh would've went crazy" Annalise laughed.

"How did Nick let you?" Annalise asked. "Well, I do go for Carlton" I raised my eyebrows. "And it was planned from ages ago" Mia smiled.

"Yeah but don't you wanna support Nick?" Annalise asked another question. Mia could tell I was uncomfortable, "I'm sure Mads and Nick already spoken about this" Mia looked at Annalise.

"Oh, right" Annalise grinned. "Sorry about that, i got carried away. What're you girls thinking of getting?" Annalise cleared her throat.

"I was thinking of getting the pasta" Mia said. "I heard the steaks good, so I'll most likely get that" I added. "You?" I asked Annalise. "Burgers and a plate of rice" Annalise nodded.

The food had arrived and everyone was just talking. Maleki was across from me and I looked away for a second then the next thing I new Maleki had a piece of my steak about to go in his mouth. "Your so—" I got cut off as I saw the piece fall on Maleki's pants. I tried not to laugh when Maleki pulled up his napkin. "Jokes on you" He snickered.

"I gotta go bathroom" I excused myself to the bathroom. "Same" Mia pushed out her chair as we walked out to the bathroom.

"Not trying to be a bitch but why was that girl so up your ass like babes what's up your ass" Mia raised her eyebrows as she reapplied a coat of mascara. "I know right? And no your not being bitchy or anything" I agreed.

Mia went to go bathroom then gasped. "Shit!" She groaned. "All good?" I asked. "No, no, no!" She panicked.

"What's wrong??" I asked. "Period" She groaned. "I have pads in my bag" I replied. "Yeah but there's fucking blood on my dress!" She screamed. "Let me see, is it bad!?" I asked.

A few seconds later, Mia walked in and turned around. The blood was bad. "Oh no" I clapped my hands over my mouth. "Sorry, I don't want to be rude. It's ok we'll figure this out." I told her. She turned around to face me, her smudged mascara ran down her cheeks. "Stay here, I'm gonna get my handbag and check Mals car for anything, if there's nothing then I'll also check Nicks car if I got a jumper or something in there" I told her as I walked out. I walked towards the table and grabbed my bag.

"I'll be back" I quickly walked to the bathroom and handed Mia a pad then walked out to the table again. "I need your keys" I looked at Maleki. "Why?" Maleki asked. "Mal it's urgent!" I groaned. "Why, though?" He asked again. "I'll explain later" I spoke fast. "No" He looked at me. "Mal!" I scoffed. "Fine" He handed me his keys and I headed towards his fancy car which was his whole life. I checked the back seat and didn't find anything and I tried to remember if there was anything of mine in Nicks car but I cleaned it out yesterday.

"Shit" I groaned. I walked back inside. "I need your jacket" I handed Maleki back his keys. "What is up with you and these random requests bro" Maleki looked at me. I grabbed it from behind him and grabbed my bag as it had makeup in it as I headed inside.

"Here" I gave her Maleki's jacket. "Thank you so much" She let out a long breath.

She tied the jacket around her waist and I gave her my concealer. Before applying she washed her face, put the concealer then mascara. "Luckily we're similar shades" She laughed. We had walked out and sat back down.

"Sorry about that" We had sat down back in our seats. Maleki whispered something in Mia's ear.

-
In the car Nick and I had settled for me to stay at his place and I already had my stuff there.

What a night tonight was.

-
hey guys
soz for taking so long I was doing some stuff and found out I was going Carlton's open training tmr ahah but I hope u enjoyed that's all for tn and thanks to everyone voting and all rlly means a lot to me for supporting my story and also thanks for the reading commenting and the followers js in general I wanna thank everyone for reading n stuff sorry idk what to say lmaoaoaoao

have a good one