06

2 weeks later...

Nick's POV:

We had just lost our game today. One of my family friends was here. She was trying to comfort me after my loss. It was honestly a shame that we lost. I'm disappointed with performance this game. 

She was hugging me and scratching my head and digging her fingers into my hair. I wasn't even in my right state of mind. I was not even focused and I was just so bummed. She kissed my cheek whilst I started to scan the room. Suddenly I looked around for the first time then my eyes locked with Madison's

Maddie then did a slight smile and chuckled whilst walking off. Just when things were going great. I grabbed my stuff immediately and chased after her. "Mads" I called. "What?" She croaked turning around to face me, she was holding back tears. "I promise-" "Nick, I honestly don't even know what's going on anymore! We literally just got back on good terms and now you go snuggling or whatever you were doing with some chick - I'm sorry I need to go home" She said. "Please let me explain" I begged, attempting to apologise. "Nicky, what's going on?" Alice, my family friend said. "'Nicky'" Madison mumbled under her breath, loud enough for me to hear.

"Excuse me?" Alice giggled. "This is why I prefer hanging out with the boys," Alice said leaping onto my arm. I shook my arm off, "One second Alice" I then stormed towards Madison. "Can you please just let me explain? I can drop you off straight after" I offered as we travelled here in the same car. "Fine" She mumbled. "Nicky!" Alice ran straight to me. "Stop calling me that" I groaned as I got in the car. I rolled the window down. "Alice, go to my mum and tell her the colour red" I smiled and drove off. 

"Do youse even have some special code, too?" Madison scoffed. "Yeah kinda, it's our way of saying her ADHD is getting out of hand" I sighed. "W-what?" Madison stuttered. "Mads, I would never do something like that to you and you know that" I smiled whilst keeping my eyes on the road. "I am so sorry Nick I don't know how I can make this up to you, I should've not blamed or accused you I love you so so much Nick and I wasn't thinking straight I was just so emotional" She let out. "It's fine, really but there is one thing you can do" I smirked. 

"What?" She cautiously replied. "You need to trust me, and I promise I'll trust you too" I smiled. "Well then, I promise I'll trust you to Nick Daicos" She smiled. 

-

hey! 

short chapter, AGAIN. 

I wouldn't say I'm in a writer's block, but I wouldn't say I'm not. 

All g tho my friend and I always talk abt what my next chapter should be, js brainstorming LMAOAO nah but she acc has the best ideas and combines them w mine like woah (if she's reading this then thank u for the ideas) 

I will try my lit best to make the next chapter longer.

anywho other than that any recommendations/requests feel free to comment or msg me priv! 

Have a good one.