18

We were currently at another family dinner, with Nick and I's family. Kendall and Annalise were giggling together like five year olds and it was actually concerning. "What's up with them?" Madison, Nick's sister whispered to me. "Long story" I sighed. "So, I heard Josh and a Annalise broke up and got back together" Mum said. Annalise then stopped laughing with Kendall.

"Yes, they did break up" Colleen says. "Oh, why?" My mum asked. "I don't even know, must've been a little argument" Colleen laughed. "But their back together now, so all good" Kendall said. "Well I know why, I think we all do, don't we?" Damien spoke up. "Yeah, I heard a story or two" Maleki shrugged. "Oh, really?" Dad curiously said. "Mhm" Damien laughed. "Yeah she cheated on Josh whilst she was drunk" Someone blurted out. "What?!" Colleen disgustingly said.

"Annalise, no you did not!" I said, looking at her in shock. "Guys, it doesn't matter" Josh firmly said, trying to defend Annalise. Annalise was frozen, she looked like she was about to burst into tears. I didn't feel bad for her. "You did this!" Kendall stood up pointing her finger in my face. "I did this??" I laughed. "You little brat! You can't be happy for anyone, can you?!" Kendall argued. "Kendall, you just can't keep your big ass nose out of drama, can you?" Damien said to her. "Language, the both of you!" Mum said. "Sit down, Kendall!" Dad said to her. Kendall then had tears in her eyes and stared at me. She was about to get up.

"Fuck you, Madison" She sobbed. "Not everyone will know, but trust me I know your little games, Kendall" I replied to her. "Don't walk into the kitchen if you can't handle the heat, bitch" I told her, sticking up the middle finger in her face and walking away. I then heard Josh and his mum arguing. Maleki and Damien laughing their heads off, Annalise and Kendall sobbing, Madison trying to calm things down, Mum and Dad judging them all and Peter sitting there not even listening. Nick chased after me.

I walked outside and to my car. "Wait, mads!" Nick called after me. He then embraced me in a hug immediately. "Are you ok?" Nick asked, resting his chin on my head. "Never been better" I lied. "I'd love to stay but I gotta go to Celine's to help her with her new wardrobe" I lied, again. "Alright, I'll see you around" He said kissing me. I literally never wanna see Kendall's ugly face again, nor Annalise.

-
I was on call with Celine and Gigi telling them what happened. "No offence, but your sisters the real bitch here" Gigi commented. "Agreed and no offence taken" I sighed. "I can't wait til someone does this to both of them" Celine scoffed.

Liked by maddie_daicos and 4,298 others

madisonmercer: how was dinner? @kendallmercer

kendallmercer: amazing xoxo
... madisonmercer: hang in there bud

celinefichera: when am I invited?
... madisonmercer: any time 🫶🏽

gigichaleun: mads the brat
... madisonmercer: we need a brat count

annalisedalins: I had so much fun💙💙
... user739: no one fkn asked

maddie_daicos: 🫣🫣 fill me in

whispernickydaicos: as always u looked 🔥🔥🔥

... [see more]

-
heyyy
shit and short chapter sooo sorry but I didn't wanna continue this like later on bc I knew it'd end up the same so yea, but thanks for all the comments and votes, and ofc for readinggg

have a good one 🫶🏽🫶🏽