96

Liked by damienmercer and 10,237 others

madisonmercer: 💙🤍 🤍💙

damienmercer: answer my msgs?

malekimercer: up the baggerssss 
... madisonmercer: we better win 

annalisedalins: Safe travels! x
... madisonmercer: 🤍

mikaylacrisp: Stay safe and enjoy your time gorgeous! ❤️
... madisonmercer: thank u kay 😘

apendleburry: Have a great trip! 🫶🏽
... madisonmercer: 😊🙌🏽

jackginnivan: happy travels n isaacs alr annoying me bc he has no1 to talk to n he has no friends pls help 
... isaacquaynor: not even true 
... madisonmercer: ahahah Q dont lie and ty jack

isaacquaynor: have fun mads
... madisonmercer: thanks issy 

whsipernickydaicos: stay safe and have fun 💙
... madisonmercer: 😘

joshdaicos: have fun!

maddie_daicos: Look at you escaping Melb weather 🥹 Enjoy! 

... [see more]

-
Upon arriving at the hotel in Brisbane, a sense of comfort washed over us as we stepped into the lobby. The familiarity of a hotel check-in process felt reassuring, even though we were miles away from our Melbourne home.

The drama of settling into our rooms began with keys handed to each of us, and we made our way to our respective accommodations. The rooms were spacious and well-appointed, offering a cozy retreat from the excitement of the city.

As we opened our suitcases and unpacked, the drama of organizing our belongings seemed like a small but necessary part of the adventure. Clothes were neatly hung in the closets, toiletries arranged in the bathroom, and travel essentials found their places on bedside tables.

The view from our hotel rooms was a delightful surprise, offering glimpses of Brisbane's skyline and the winding river below. We couldn't help but pause and appreciate the drama of the city's beauty from our elevated vantage point.

After settling in, we reconvened in one of the hotel's common areas, ready to plan our Brisbane escapades. Maps, brochures, and travel guides were spread out before us as we discussed the drama-filled itinerary for the days ahead.

Our stomachs began to rumble, and we decided to explore the hotel's dining options for dinner. The drama of choosing from a diverse menu was a fun challenge, and we eagerly anticipated sampling local dishes.

As we dined together, the excitement of being in Brisbane intensified. We shared stories, laughed at travel mishaps, and marveled at how a change of scenery could bring such joy.

After dinner, we returned to our comfortable rooms, the drama of the day gradually giving way to relaxation. We each had our own plans for the evening, whether it was catching up on rest, taking a leisurely bath, or simply gazing out at the city lights.

As we settled into our beds, sleepiness began to overtake us, but the anticipation of the adventures that awaited us in Brisbane kept us awake for a little while longer. Our Brisbane getaway had officially begun, and we couldn't wait to embrace the drama, excitement, and footy-filled moments that lay ahead.

-

hey guys

this ch was so irrelevant but like this is so shit ik if i dont upload ab tns game then ill def write it tmr x 

have a good one