08

Nick and I were laying in bed together, I was playing with his hair when I heard a message from my phone and it was on the desk. Nick was sleeping on top of me. I cautiously lifted his head off of me and onto the pillow. I got up slowly but then Nick grabbed my wrist and held me back.

"Stay" He mumbled, eyes closed. I smiled to myself, he looked so cute right now. I lay back down. "Also you look cute in my jumper, keep it" He said, stretching and yawning whilst opening his eyes. "I was gonna keep it anyways but thank you" I laughed.

-

We were now on the table eating breakfast when Nick kept looking at me. "Quit looking at me like that" I said blushing. "Aww is Madison blushing?" He smirked. "Can I please have a kiss?" Nick asked. "How can I say no to you" I chuckled going over to him. I pecked him on the lips. "Ok, now I'm really hungry" I said returning to my seat and eating. We both started laughing.

After breakfast we then decided to get changed. We then settled on going shopping, well I dragged Nick to come with me.

We had arrived at the shopping centre then went down. "Oh my god! Wait, wait, wait, I really want to go to Louis Vuitton!" I squealed. "I promise I'll be really quick I just want to see this bag" I added. "Take how ever long you want" Nick smiled. "You can wait outside if you don't want to come in" I offered. "I'd rather stay with you" He replied. We walked in and I instantly found the bag.

"There it is" I said going towards the bag. "Oof" I mumbled looking at the price. "Ok I'm done just wanted to see how beautiful it looks" I laughed. "Are you for real?" Nick laughed. We then walked out then went to a few other shops until we decided to call it a day.

We arrived at Nick's house but then Nick told me that Josh called him and said he needed help with a few things. I was watching T.V when the door opened. I kept my eyes on the T.V.

"Is that you Nick?" I asked. "Yep" He said. Nick walked into the living room with a Louis Vuitton bag. "What's this?" I said, confused. "For you, love" Nick smiled. I was so confused I opened up the bag which led to a box. I cautiously opened the box and my mouth instantly transitioned into an 'O', "No - No way" I said shocked. "Yes - Yes way" Nick smiled. I then jumped onto Nick and embraced him in a hug. "You didn't have to do this, Nick, it's too expensive" I frowned, remembering the price. "You deserve it, trust me" He said pecking my lips.

I spent a few more hours at Nick's house until I decided to head home.

-
Hey guysss
Sorry for the short chapter AGAIN,
I'll try my best to write longer chapters but I hope u enjoyed 🫶🏽 this was js like a cute lil chapter yk?

anywhooooo

have a good one 🫶🏽🫶🏽