105

Today was the day, Brisbane V Collingwood. It was the grand final and I knew that Collingwood could do it.

Celine, Gigi, Annalise, and I were waiting for the game to start, the bounce was anytime soon. "I can't wait!" Annalise squealed.

(im sorry i js cbf writing the whole game)

The siren had went off as the Collingwood theme song blasted through our ears. Everyone was jumping and up on their feet. "Come we'll make our way onto the ground" Annalise led us to the field.

We went to the boys, Nick then came up to me and pecked me on the lips. "You did so well!" I hugged him. "Can you believe it?!" He hugged me as he kissed my cheek.

We then made our way to the other partners and relatives and or family, as the players were going up the stage one by one to collect their medals.

"Oh shoot, my phone?!" I looked around tapping my pockets. "Oh, remember you left it in the rooms when we went to grab the portable charger from Nicks bag! Must be in his bag" Gigi said. "Hey, don't worry we'll send the photos and videos later" the girls told me.

After the players and stuff got their awards, Nick had went up the stage; he looked at some guy in a suit and the guy gave him a thumbs up and mouthed 'good luck'

"Um, just quickly— I'd like to give a huge thanks Brisbane Lions for the amazing game, you guys put up a really good fight and you know, it was an amazing game and you guys will definitely be hard to beat next year. I want to thank Fly for always supporting me and helping me through tough times even when it's not with footy his always been there for me. I wanna thank all of my teammates, especially you know the guys that have really helped me you guys know who you are. I wanna thank my family, you know Josh for always pushing me to play my best, and Dad for being a big influence on my footy and my game. But, I really want to thank my girlfriend Madison. I wanna thank you so much Mads for having to put up with me and my dumb behaviour. Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me, you support me so well considering the fact you go for Carlton but haha yeah so I wanna thank you so so much your so amazing and beautiful and you always know how to cheer me up and put a smile on my face, this might be a bit weird and overwhelming I can't wait for what lies ahead of us but until then could you please come up on stage?" Nick had spoke, the crowd laughed at when he mentioned me going for Carlton and he was just so cute. I didn't know what was going on but the girls around me all started to rush me to the stage as they recorded. I looked around as I was so confused. I stepped up on the steps and Nick looked at me as I walked over to him. "Mads you are so important to me and what I recently found out has changed me so much and you've just been on my mind all the time. I always wish the best for you and always hope for when I look around in the crowd I spot you. I cant wait for the future a holds and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," He paused as he looked at me. I stood their smiling as I was still confused. "I love you so much, and you know that. Ever since you first came back from Sydney I realised how much I've missed you. I will always love you and protect you no matter what but for now," He grabbed my hands as someone handed him something. He dropped on one knee to open a box, he then spoke and the crowd went crazy.

"Madison, will you marry me?"

My heart stopped beating as I looked around, the crowd screaming 'Say yes!' I then stood there shocked, with a hand over my mouth. I was nonplussed as I looked into Nicks eyes, nothing but hope filled in them. It felt like time stopped. I don't know how long I stood there for, but I didn't know what the heck to say. I was speechless. What was going on? Was all I could think.

Was I really Ready for this?

-
hey guys
a bit of a long ch hope u enjoyed next ch out soon what a shocker also cannot believed pies won like it was surprising but like Brisbane did good I felt so bad for them I love their team sm n as a Carlton supporter I think we all know who I went for but I cried twice n I lit can't believe it's the end of the szn!! What a wrap bro

have a good one