75

Nick was over at my house when I heard the doorbell ring. I headed towards the door as I opened it. "Maleki that's the sixth time this week!" I groaned. "I said I wouldn't leave you alone" He smirked.

"Mal! Go!" I pointed to his car. "You called me Mal. I'm making progress" He spoke. "Nicks here" I said trying to come up with an excuse for him to leave. "So?" He questioned. "Please! I have no where to stay" He sighed. "Go to sierras house" I smiled. "Shut up, that ugly rat Kendall who I won't ever see again brung her over" Maleki rolled his eyes.

"I guess I'll go back to Kendall's house" Maleki frowned. "Ok" I replied. "No! I don't wanna go there please just let me stay for a bit" Maleki groaned. "Go stay with your girlfriend" I told him. "Kendall made me dump Mia" Maleki looked away.

"Do you still love her?" I asked. "What?" He looked at me. "I said, do you still love her?" I repeated myself. "I— yeah" He sighed.

"Mads is everything alright?" Nick called. "Yeah all good sorry just need a minute or so" I replied. "Let's make this quick" I looked up at my brother.

All six times Maleki had came at my doorstep this week, he'd bring something with him. He'd apologise and bring an apology letter along. Today he brung flowers and perfume. I didn't accept it but he ended up putting it on the floor inside and not let me give it back.

"Message Mia." I told him. "I blocked her" he replied. "Unblock her" I said.

-

Maleki: hi mia i think u deserve and explanation so what happened was kendall technically had a whole break out w mads and ill tell u the story another time if u even wanna see me but yeah then kendall went psycho and we all kicked out mads and then kendall made me breakup w u and ik i shouldve not listened to her but still love u mia
Mia: i heard the story n i was meaning to msg madison but couldn't bring myself to it bc i felt like u all were angry at me but mal ik it's not ur fault ik how kendall is but i love u too malli xx
Maleki: i couldn't bring myself to msg u I'm w mads rn and she told me to make things right w u bc i left kendalls
Mia: come stay w me 💋
Maleki: 🏃

-

Maleki then hugged me. "Thank you so much, Madison I should've never done that to you" He rested his chin on my head. "Whatever" I sarcastically replied. "All good kiki" I smiled to myself as I pulled back. "I'll see you around" Maleki grinned.

-
Mia: hii mads thank u so much mads 4 everything. u lit r so amazing and im so grateful for u. i hope ur doing well w everything and ty for saving mal and I's relationship. mal also js got here, hope all is good n can't wait to see u soon hopefully ❤️
Madison: hey mia ty for the msg yeah all is alr def need to catch up soon thanks for the msg ml 🫶🏽

-
"Who was that?" Nick looked over the couch. I kissed his cheek as I sat on the couch. "Basically Maleki's been coming this whole week giving gifts and stuff to try and convince me to let him stay here but I made things right between him and Mia and his staying with her" I replied.

"There's another thing you don't tell me" Nick playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm just kidding I don't expect you to tell me anything. But if you wanted to you should've told me. Well you really don't need to—"

I cut Nick off by kissing his lips. "You just had to explain the whole thing, didn't you?" I laughed. "Your a relationship saver, mads" Nick grinned. "I love you" Nick smiled as I felt his breath touch my skin. "I love you, too" I hugged him. "And I know i Save every relationship" I joked as I flicked my hair. "So if this one ever needs saving you'll be there" Nick  winked.

-
hey guys
my ocd so ofc even numbers meaning next ch will be out tn lol hope u enjoyed this ch n next

have a good one