Jihoon / SoonHoon -> Tears

Start from the beginning

" Oh Jihoon-ah, what's wrong ? " Wonwoo asks, arriving from outside.

" What's the matter ? " Minghao asks softly.

" It's nothing guys don't worry." Jihoon replies, trying to smile.

" Hoon, don't force yourself to smile if you don't want to, it happens to be sad." Says Jeonghan, a tiny smile on his lips.

Jihoon feels bad, he hides in Soonyoung's arms and wipes away his tears, he stands up on tiptoe and asks Soonyoung if they can go to the bedroom, just the two of them, the elder nods gently and tells the members that they need a little time together. The other boys nod and all wish Jihoon well.

When Soonyoung and Jihoon arrive in their room, the youngest settles on the floor. He has no energy left and Soonyoung notices this, so he comes to his youngest's side on the floor, and lets his friend do as he wishes.
That's how he quickly finds the composer's arms around his waist, and the latter's warm breath strikes against the skin of his neck.

" Soonie hyung, the proceedings are finally over, I got a message from the policeman who arrested my parents and that crazy woman, all three of them are in jail. Last night I felt bad because all the memories came back to me and this morning I just feel free. Free to do whatever I want."

" Baby, I'm so happy for you, those monsters won't touch you again I promise. It's over, you can be happy now. "

" Don't abandon me, please stay by my side."

" I love you too much to ever let go of you Lee Jihoon."

" Thank you for loving me."

Soonyoung smiles delicately and is so happy for his younger that he finally releases a few tears.

" Why do you have tears in the corners of your eyes ? "

" I'm just happy for you, I think. Your nightmare and hard fight is finally over."

" Soonyoung, you know I hesitated for a long time, but now I'm ready. I'm ready to give you back your feelings. "

" Will you be my boyfriend ? My officiel baby ? "

Jihoon nods and Soonyoung sighs in relief, at the end of his sigh he feels lips land on his the elder is happy about this but he lets his younger do what he wants, so as not to rush him.

The exchange remains soft, pleasant, languorous and slow, just what they need for their happiness in the end, and they remain like this, delicately discovering each other until the door opens on their limbs. Jihoon quickly steps back and hides his face inside his hands.

" Don't be embarrassed hyung we're happy to see that a fourth couple exists." Says Vernon

" We heard on the news that your nightmare was over, that's why your tears won't stop flowing." Says Jun

" We're happy for you, you can finally be free and be one hundred percent happy." Said Seungkwan

" We'll always be here for you, you're really important to us, Hoon. We're your family." Said Joshua

" Is no more tears of sadness down your cheeks, is only tears of joy." Says Seokmin

" Since I joined the group, you're my family anyway. I love you guys. My tears can only be positive now. "

" We love you too, Hoon." Say the older ones

" We love you too hyung." say the youngest

Everyone invites themselves into the room and they all decide to stay and talk about anything and everything to keep Jihoon and the other members happy.

Honestly, they only need each other to feel so good and happy : they only need each other to shine, and the love of the fans to feel above the clouds.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Happy birthday Woozi ~~

Our greatest composer, ahh we love you ! You have a wonderful personality. Be happy in your life, you deserve only happiness.