JiHan -> Sing

Joshua was about to leave, but Lord Jeonghan held him back, which is why he's currently in the young lord's royal palace, or more precisely, in his bedroom.

The guitarist stands on the balcony watching the sun slowly set, his precious instrument still in his arms, the wind gently tapping against his face and a thin smile forming at the corners of Joshua's lips.

The lord disappeared as soon as he told Joshua to stay in his room, which is why the artist is staying here. Honestly, he wonders why the lord brought him here if he's going to abandon him.

" Hey, beautiful villager. Sing for me."

Joshua turns slowly and sees the lord, his back against the door of his room, with a gentle smile on his lips and eyes full of stars. Right now Lord Yoon looks just like a child asking his parents for a present, and this makes him look adorable. The musician smiles even more at this sight, takes his instrument against him and lets his fingers glide over the strings, then begins to sing.

As the notes pass, Jeonghan moves closer to Joshua, and before you know it, the lord is singing along with Joshua, their voices in perfect harmony. Eventually Joshua stops and the lord begins to get a slight pout on his face.

" Please sing for me again, beautiful villager."

" Okay lord Yoon, but sing with me. "

" I can do that, it really makes me happy to sing with you. Beautiful villager. "

The nickname makes the singer's heart float with joy, as he was about to start his song, he felt fingers brush his cheek lightly. This made him blush, but he blushed even more when he saw the lord's face approaching his own.

" Lord Yoon, what are you doing ? "

" I asked you to do one thing, beautiful villager. So do it, sing for me."

" You're too close to me, it's bothering me."

The lord smiled kindly and stepped back, Joshua sighed soothed at finally having some distance from the older man, as he was about to sing, he felt lips press against his forehead.

Joshua's eyes blinked repeatedly and his heart went on a roller-coaster ride. When Jeonghan stepped back, Joshua placed his fingers on his forehead, his brain struggling to understand what was happening.

Jeonghan smiles at the singer's reaction, wanting to tease him even more, so he removes the singer's hand from his forehead and rests his lips on the spot he'd kissed before.

" Lord...I, I was supposed to sing for you wasn't I ? "

The lord gently steps back and slowly strokes Joshua's cheek, being only his heart, Jeonghan brings his face close to the guitarist's and rests his lips on the villager's.

He doesn't understand what's going on at all, his heart racing in his chest and his eyes wide open in surprise. Jeonghan knows Joshua won't close his eyes, so he puts his hand against the singer's eyes to make him close his eyelids and enjoy the moment to the full.

Eventually, the artist really does close his eyes and his hands dare to rest on the lord's back, exploring the singer's soft hair.

The exchange is truly gentle and pleasant, and the lord honestly desires more, but doesn't feel like rushing Joshua, so he simply kisses him on the surface and remains appreciative of the moment.

Finally, after a few minutes, Joshua puts his little hands against Jeonghan's chest to make him stop, and it works, as the lord stops kissing the guitarist but keeps him in his arms all the same.

" L...Lord Y...Yoon ? " Joshua stammers timidly, his heart on the verge of clearly giving out.

" Can you stop calling me Lord ? Forget that title, I'm a human being just like you. Agreed beautiful villager ? "

" You call me, villager ! "

" Because I don't know your first name, however I'm going to keep calling you, beautiful. Because you really are."

Joshua is so embarrassed that he puts one of his arms in front of his face to hide his red cheeks. Jeonghan finds him so adorable, he's so happy to have stumbled across such a sweet, innocent human being, he just wants to protect and take care of him.

" My name is Joshua, Lor- um, Jeonghan hyung."

" The hyung isn't necessary, little doe."

" Doe ? "

" Your eyes reflect innocence and shine like a doe's. It's adorable."

" It's embarrassing."

" You're too cute for this word. I really want to protect you from all the misery in this world."

" Honestly if you really want to help me, I'd like my family to be put out of its misery."

" I'll give your family the wealth they need to get out of misery."

" And Chan, I'd like him to... "

" Don't worry about him, darling. Cheol will take good care of him in my opinion."

Joshua began to think, then remembered that yes, Chan had been held by Lord Choi, so he must surely be safe now.

The guitarist calms down and nods, believing his lord's words and really letting himself go inside Jeonghan's arms, he lets his lord's head nestle in his neck and strokes the boy's back to warm him, for he can feel him shivering from the cold.

" Do you want to go inside ? "

" I'm fine here, as long as I'm in your arms I'm warm and I'm okay."

" As you wish."

" By the way could you sing me something before I go to sleep, I have a good feeling that the sweetness of your voice will put me to sleep instantly. "

" Do you want me to sleep with you ? Or once I've got you to sleep, can I leave ? "

" You'll sleep by my side, the bed's big enough for both of us."

Joshua nods and finally after a few minutes, the two boys untie each other and they join the bed, Joshua picks up his guitar and makes his lord's request.

He sings, and this sends Le blond into dreamland very quickly. Once Joshua realizes that his eldest has fallen asleep, he stops singing and places his guitar on the floor.

He turns to Jeonghan and places a tender kiss on the forehead of the sleeping angel beside him, then settles properly under the covers, feels two arms wrap around his waist and a chaste kiss settles on the nape of his neck.

" Sleep well, little doe. Thanks for singing for me."

" I'll do it every night if you like."

" Thank you."

Jeonghan rests a kiss on the back of Joshua's neck and he giggles like a child before heading off to dreamland, Jeonghan soon joining that wonderful land elsewhere.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3