ChanCheol -> Haunted house ?

Today is a special day for Joshua and Chan, the two boys have decided that on this particular date they're going to go to the house that everyone avoids. Many passers-by say it's uninhabited, abandoned for years, and potentially haunted.

When the two cousins heard the word haunted, they took an immediate interest in the house, and decided that on Halloween they'd set foot in it, and well, the day had finally arrived.

The older of the two decided to take flashlights with their cell phones, so that if they run out of battery, they'll be happy to have some light.

The two boys meet up in the living room and don't prepare anything more, just put a message to their roommates for a laugh: If we die in this house, know that we've been happy to be your friends and roommates, love <3

Then they leave their house, locking it of course, and they head off to this abandoned house.

On the way all goes well and they reach their goal very quickly, first they push the old rusty gate that blocks the entrance, surprisingly it opens without much difficulty but it's so old that it makes a crunching sound on the ground and this makes the boys' poor eardrums suffer.

Once their ears are no longer in pain, they continue on their way to the front door, which Joshua knocks against. You never know, maybe it's inhabited by someone - a ghost, for example ? Or a spirit.

Nevertheless, as no answer is forthcoming, Joshua tries to open the door with his wrist and, to the boys' great surprise, it swings open, making a noise just as unpleasant as the one the gate had made a few seconds earlier.

The two cousins look at each other and finally enter the house, but just as they're about to reach the entrance staircase, the door that had been open slams shut with a sudden, muffled bang, startling both men with fear, but they choose to remain rational - it must just be the wind.

Joshua tries to turn on his cell phone to light up the area, but it doesn't light up. He finds this odd, because he was sure he'd charged his cell phone, but apparently he hadn't. Chan tries to do the same thing, but it's the same thing, which is even stranger because the younger man's cell phone is usually always charged.

The American is confused, but he tries with his lamp, but it's exactly the same, it doesn't light.

" Hmm, hyung, I'm beginning to think this house is really haunted."

" It's- "

Suddenly a light went on in the room next to them, and the two boys, slightly surprised by the glow, went towards it.

" Shit, baby, I asked you to be careful. "

" Sorry darling, I wasn't paying attention. "

" That's okay, you know what might as well turn it all back on."

A finger snap sounds and indeed the light in the room comes on, Chan holds on to Joshua and stays to watch the two boys who have just turned on the light.

The younger boy is hypnotized by the black-haired one, while Joshua seems to be attracted to the blond.

" It's been ages since I've seen young people in our house, it makes me want to..."

" Baby, you're going to scare them, stop your nonsense."

" Joshua hyung, we're in a haunted house. "

" Oh little kitten, are you scared ? "

Chan sighs and stops clinging to his cousin, looks intensely into his interlocutor's eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, raising his eyebrows.