ChanCheol -> Think

Chan is obviously happy for his elders, but he wonders if he can still hope for something with the man who has been making his heart skip a beat for almost two years now.

At the moment, the young man is in the training room, dancing to Ready to Love. Until he hears the door of the room open, he stops his movements and sees Hansol.

" Are you okay, Chan ? "

" Um, I was just thinking..."

" Of Seungcheol hyung right ? That's why you come here to dance. To stop always having your mind preoccupied by him."

" Um, the problem is that it doesn't work, or at least not for long. "

" Maybe you should tell him your feelings for him ? It'll stop you suffering like this Chan."

" Thanks Bonon but I think it's hopeless this story. "

Chan sighs softly and Hansol, touched by the young man, decides to take him in his arms to give him a hug, the dancer doesn't take long before returning the embrace and positioning his head in his elder's neck.

" It annoys me to think about him all the time, but the problem is that he's our leader, I'm obliged to see him often and so it's impossible for him to forget him."

" You don't have to forget me Chan."

The two maknaes step back from each other and turn towards the door, their leader standing there, a gentle smile on his lips. Hansol smiles gently and he messes up his best friend's hair
before leaving.

Seungcheol advances towards his maknae, who remains stoic, blushing softly when he realizes that his elder is only a millimeter away.

" How long have you been here, Cheol hyung ? "

" Since the beginning."

" So you've heard that..."

" You're think about me all the time ? Yes."

" That's embarrassing. If you could forget everything Hansol hyung and I have it would make me feel better. "

" Would it really fix you up ? "

Chan, who had lowered his head to the ground, raises it gently. His eyes come to meet Seungcheol's and he smiles delicately as he takes Chan's hips and sticks their two bodies together.

" What are you doing hyung ? "

" Something that sounds real and not fake."

Chan doesn't understand but he feels lips fall on his, at first Chan is surprised si he doesn't react at all but after analyzing the situation the young man decides to let himself go, after all he's always dreamed of this moment so why not enjoy it.

His hands play with his leader's hair, while his leader's hands slide down to his ass. When Seungcheol squeezes them, Chan moans softly and the elder man takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into the maknae's mouth.

After a moment, Chan finally pushes his elder back to catch his breath gently.

" Do you want the truth ? In Jeonghan's arms, all I could think of was you. For the past few months my eyes haven't left your body, my mind thinks only of you, and while I enjoy seeing my members get along, your closeness to Hansol is too demonstrative. It makes me jealous."

To accompany his explanation, Seungcheol comes to squeeze Chan's ass once more, the latter moans silently once more and plunges his eyes into those of his elder.

" You don't ~ have to ~ be jealous ~ ahn ~"

" I hope I can be the only one to make you moan like that. "

" Of course ~ ahn ~ hyung. You're all I think about all the time. Only you occupy my heart and mind. Bonon is my best friend. You don't have to ~ ahn ~ be jealous of him."

" I'm glad to know we only think of each other that way."

Seungcheol comes back kisses Chan on the lips and continues to squeeze Chan's ass, Chan keeps moaning louder and louder and then finally he feels a pain in his crotch. The boy gets scared and pushes Seungcheol away, but his leader catches him and stops him.

" Where are you going ? "

" I need to calm this down."

" You need some help ? You know now I can help you."

" This is too fast, I need more time to let you do this to me."

" Okay, no worries. Just think of me when your touch yourself."

" Think of me for calming you down too Cheol hyung. "

Seungcheol smiles delicately and lets go of his younger to let him go to his room ; without a doubt, he decides to lock himself in his own room to calm his own erection. Of course, all he can think about is Chan, his body undulating to perfection as he dances, his sweet, angelic voice. His infectious, adorable laugh.

It's while thinking of all his maknae's features of perfection that Seungcheol comes into his hand, after which he decides to join Chan in his bedroom.

" Are you done ? "

" Yes, you can come Cheol hyung. "

Seungcheol smiles and comes to take his place in Chan's room. When he enters, he sees his maknae sitting on his bed, his hair a mess, his breathing jerky and a few drops of sweat on his face.

" You're sexy like that Channie ~ "

" Calm your dirty mind okay."

" Okay, eh but, were you looking at my fancam while touching yourself ? "

" It helped a lot I need to think of you to calm my mind."

" This isn't the first time ? Hum ? "

" No, I've had feelings for you for almost two years and you think thinking about you has ever done me any good ? "

" Um, you've been in love with me for that long, I'm sorry I made you wait by only letting you think about me."

" That's okay."

Seungcheol smiles softly and comes to stand in front of Chan, he asks him to stand up, the maknae does so and he feels his elder grab his hips and glue their two bodies together.

The older man presses his lips directly against Chan's and slides his hands under the younger man's top at first, then places them on the dancer's ass to squeeze and hear Chan moan softly.

When his cadet does this, he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into Chan's mouth and explore his lover's oral cavity.

What's certain is that now they won't be thinking of each other as fantasists, but as lovers. Their relationship has passed a milestone, they can now consider themselves a couple, and no longer does any love relationship in the group ring false, now every relationship rings true.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3