"Nara finally gave in to her well needed rest and I.M said to give him 10 more minutes for him to wake her up." Answered the leader before turning to the Littles' brothers to inform them about Nara. "I'm so sorry for keeping you wait for her this long, Taeyong and Doyoung-씨. We don't know where Nara went or where I.M found her."

"It's ok. I'm just glad to hear she was taking a rest for a while and I want to thank you too for keeping an eye on these two." Doyoung replied since Taeyong remained silent after hearing Nara was with Changkyun. The two haven't spoken to each other after the confrontation since Nara's phone was with Changkyun and Taeyong can't accept the fact about their friendship. In fact, Taeyong had been trying to talk to her but since her phone was dead and he didn't know about it, the leader just assumed she didn't want to talk to him and tried to avoid him.

10 minutes later, Nara and Changkyun finally came back to the room with Nara feeling refreshed. The triplets had just woken up when they came in, but they didn't cry and were happy to see her as they woke up.

"I see you finally bought the three of them a baba." Do Young commented as he went to lift Jeno up. Nara just shrugged as she smiled and kissed the triplets' cheeks. "Did you had a great nap?" He asked the toddlers before Nara teasingly pulled out their baba. Renjun and Jaemin whined, making her giggle and coo-ed over them as she gave them back.

"Nono dream about MinMin형 have blue hair." Jeno answered and the 5 year old's eyes widened, making him giggled. "Then Nono have white hair." The vocalist acted surprised, making him giggle again.

"Sounded like a nice dream, Nono." Do Young commented and ruffled his hair.

"Papa.." Jaemin called when he spotted Changkyun, making grabby hands at him and the rapper giggled before approaching him. "I miss you." Jaemin said after Changkyun lifted him up.

"I miss you too, bud." Jaemin laid his head on his shoulder as he continued to suck on his baba and played with the strings from the rapper's hoodie.

Then, as Nara was busy with Renjun and the soulmates, while the twins were with Do Young and Changkyun, Taeyong went to settle the soulmates' discharged papers at the nurse's counter. He was about to return to the room when someone suddenly bumped into him.

"Taeyong?" The person called after apologizing, making the leader to nod since he can't recognize who he was as the person was covered from head to toe. "Where's Nana?" Hearing the nickname, he immediately knew it was her stepbrother. "She hadn't replied to my texts or answered my calls or call me back since yesterday. So, I asked Mum and she said she's here." The brother continued as they walked back to the Littles' room. "And I dragged WonWoo with me since he was not busy." The mentioned member just slightly bowed at the leader and he bowed back.

"Nara was busy taking care of the kids, that she forgot to check her hand phone or she didn't had the time to reply and call you back." Explained Taeyong, making the brother nod.

"Baby sis?!" Joshua called as soon as Taeyong opened the door and ran to hug her. Nara was just reading a storybook to the soulmates and Renjun before her eyes widened when he hugged her. "You really going to make that no replying and answering calls a habit? I told you not to do that!" He pulled away and firmly held her shoulders. When he saw her surprised expression, he immediately remembered about her anxiety around strangers before quickly removing his mask, sunglasses and cap. Her expression slowly eased and relaxed after that.

"M-my p-phone died yesterday and M-mum forgot to pack my charger. C-Changkyun offered to take it home and charged it for me." She stuttered as she murmured to him. "Then... I didn't noticed the notifications when I called Uncle Sam an hour ago. I'm sorry." Her voice cracked and eyes started to water.