"Because I heard your conversation with Boreum that day, about how you didn't like melon." Heeseung refused to explain anymore longer. He thought misun would tease him about it, and also because he would've told her too much about just how much he cares for her.

"I see, thanks." She had been the only one to just realize his act of service. Heeseung who had just opened the packaging of strawberry jelly, and conversated with her.

"Anything happen recently?" He asked, see her face as she mentally thought about it.

Misun shook her head, "Not really, I was supposed to be in Okemia's room since we were having a sleepover. I left because I kept thinking about something that made me lose my sleep."

"What were you thinking about?" She didn't expect him to ask that, her eyes widened for a split second.

"It's nothing, you don't have to know." Misun stiffly chuckled with her hand scratching her head and eyes barely open. "But I want to know." Heeseung's response got Misun very anxious. She knew she felt defeated when he gave her a puppy look, causing her to look in both his eyes back and forth.

"Please." Misun's heart just melted after hearing his wish.

She moved her vision towards the sea and sighed, "I couldn't stop thinking about how a person can fall in love with someone."

"Are you in love with someone?" Heeseung asked, it was the same question the others were asking too.

"I don't know, it's not important." She was shaking her head, aiming for her straw to drink her milk again.

"How about what happened with Kim Wonshik. How are you holding up?" The situation pained her the more it was brought up. It was like a knife had been stabbed through her heart every time she heard his name. The feeling that her chest had wasn't love, it was hatred.

"My father deserved what he got, my mother, she didn't. I won't ever get to meet or live that life with a mom that provided love and care like how some people did."

Heeseung's perspective on Misun has really changed from the start of all this. His heart sorrowed for the girl's opinion on all this. It was true, Misun would never meet her mother in real life, but maybe the afterlife. He tried his best to comfort her, reaching a hand over her head and placing it on his shoulder.

"You deserve to be loved, Misun."

She could've sworn that with just those words, she could shed a tear. Misun had a great consciousness, telling her not to. She had been seen crying by Heeseung so many times recently, she didn't want to seem so fragile than she Misun really was.

"What about you? Do you love me?" Heeseung's unsteady breathing was heard along with him choking on the jelly he got after.

"Of course, you're my friend." He responded. Misun felt somewhat disappointed with his answer, fiddling with her sleeves.

What Misun understood wrong was that Heeseung meant love as in a friendly or family comfort love. He knew she asked about the romantic side, but switched it up to the other kind of love. Misun also didn't comprehend that you can either like or love someone. Like, was the better word that she should've asked about with her friends.

Heeseung moved his shoulders, resulting with Misun lifting her head up from his body. He got up as he dusted off the sand from his bottom. He stretched his body, looking over at the sea and dark night in front of them.

The person who was sitting behind him brought out her phone. She went directly into her camera app, facing it at heeseungs back. Heeseung turned around hearing a shutter sound.

"Did you take a photo of me?" he asked, with a yawn afterwards. She nodded, receiving another question, "Why?"

"I like taking pictures with pretty views." Misun said, showing him the picture.

Heeseung admired the girl who showed him the photo of himself, flashing an arrogant smirk. There was no denying that Heeseung wasn't attractive from the front or back. Misun placed a strand that had been on her face behind her ear.

This time, he brought of his phone and captured a photo of Misun sitting down, sipping her milk and looking at the camera with an amorous glance.

"Hey! What was that for?" She stared at him, he was smiling so diligently at the photo.

"I also like pretty views." Heeseung showed her the photo, gazing at her like she was the only person alive. She definitely didn't think she looked pretty and she didn't focus on his words, but her photo. Misun was caught off guard and totally didn't hear his comment, seeing her mouth slightly open and viewing the camera curiously.

"Delete it!" She stood up and had grabby hands, trying to reach his phone. He laughed at seeing her act so flawy, it was never a bad thing, he liked it.

Heeseung began jogging away, he sparkled as he paints a ray of sunshine on his face. "Catch me if you can!"

──────────────────