Chapter 146

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Sure enough, it irritated him

Chapter 146
By the time this love finally ended, the doorway was already empty.
So Li Yin didn't know whether what Xiao had just said was true or false.
The cool water from the sink slapped her face, the temperature on her face faded slightly, and when she washed her body, her legs were almost so soft that she couldn't move.
Just now, Lin Shi insisted on coming with her, but she refused.
With three elders sitting at home, she wasn't as bold as him.
After resting in the bathroom for a while, her body was finally not as uncomfortable as before, and it was not easy to see the abnormality, so she came to the dining table.
Just about to open the meal.
Everyone had arrived, and Lin Shi was sitting obediently at the dining table.
Her gaze hurriedly swept over Xiao Shu's face, and she was slightly relieved to see that he looked calm.
So what Lin Shi just said... It's fake, right?
"Is the sound uncomfortable?" The aunt put the bowl and chopsticks in front of Li Yin's table and asked casually, "Why didn't you open the door for half a day?"
Li Yin could only explain with a face full of shame: "It's okay, it's just too sleepy and accidentally fell asleep." The
aunt seemed to just ask casually, and did not take this seriously, and quickly said: "Oh, why don't you say hello when you see Xiao Uncle?" You and he heard that you are going to live with me for a while, and just specially helped you bring the things you usually use.
She smiled: "I still thought that this thing can be bought new, but he said that you usually use these that you are used to, and you may not be able to buy what you like when you buy it temporarily, no wonder they all say that your little uncle spoils you the most, I have watched you grow up for so many years without him understanding you."
It may be that his head twitched, listening to his aunt say this, Li Yin's brain did not turn in a circle for a while, looked at Xiao Shu sluggishly, and actually opened his mouth to say: "Thank you Xiao Uncle."
Perhaps her tone was so polite that even her aunt's voice was quiet.
Only Lin Shi let out a low laugh.
The aunt was busy laughing and playing round: "You child, what is there to thank for this, it is too outrageous."
On the contrary, Xiao Shu was the calmest, not only not angry, but accepted her thanks: "You're welcome."
Li Yin sat down with a straight face, his head blank.
As soon as he sat down, he listened to Xiao Shu speak again.
"But I'm afraid I'll take her back later."
Lin Shi took the fingers of the chopsticks, and the expression on his face did not change, but he raised his eyelashes.
My aunt and uncle were also stunned.
"Huh? Didn't you just say that you agreed, everything was brought, why did you suddenly change your mind?
Xiao Shu replied: "There is a temporary change in work, and I will have time to take care of her in the next month, so I better take it back and take care of her personally." Lin Shi, who
lowered his eyes, couldn't help but sneer in his heart.
Job changes? The company is all his, and when and how he wants to change is not a matter of his words.
This reason is to deceive children.
Rather——
"In this way, then let's do as you say, we can rest assured that you take care of the sound and sound."
His parents were the kid who was deceived.
Hearing this, Lin Shi sneered in his heart again.
What kind of care? With him taking care of him, I am afraid that he can take care of his niece to bed.
But the junior's natural weakness was manifested at this time, and as an outsider, he didn't even seem to have a reason and qualifications to refuse.
Lin Shi clenched his fingers, his nails embedded in the palms of his hands.
Just now he was still Uncle Li and didn't care, but now it seems that it is not like that, and the behavior in the bedroom really stimulated him.
He thought for a moment, and just as he was about to speak, he heard a voice from around him.
"No need, uncle." Li Yin said seriously, "You are busy with work, you don't need to adjust for me, I can live in my uncle's house."