Chapter 144

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Don't like him anymore, okay? (h)

Chapter 144

 She should know what is really happening at this moment.
But body and consciousness seem to be two two things that have nothing to do with each other, she knows everything but does nothing.
"At that time, did you bite him tightly with your pussy like now."
"Sister, tell me..." Lin Shi let out a trembling breath and muttered in a devilish voice, "Was it more comfortable then, or is it more comfortable now?"
"Did he make you more comfortable, or..." He leaned close to her face and opened his mouth to speak again, but this time, halfway through the words, the voice suddenly disappeared.
Even the meat stick that came out deep suddenly stopped in her body.
The meat stick that has not yet vented its desire is bulging in the meat hole, and even if it stops without any movement, it has an amazing sense of existence.
In the silence, the legs that could not be brought together continued to flow out more slippery and greasy lewd water, and the intercourse between the two had long been wet to the eye.
Her body finally got a moment's rest, but the desire not to go up and down chaotic her thoughts.
She tried to make him stop when she thrust, but when he really stopped moving, her body was engulfed in an indescribable sense of emptiness.
She whimpered softly, subconsciously moved her body, wrapped her arms around his forearms, twisted her hips, and played with his meat stick one by one with her greedy pussy.
"Uh-huh... It's so uncomfortable... Uh-huh..."
But at this time, he suddenly spoke: "You are sad." It
is a declarative sentence, not an interrogative sentence.
Li Yin raised her eyelashes inexplicably.
Sad, does she have it?
"Because of who is sad?" He whispered, as if to himself, "For him?"
She looked at him blankly, but her body, still burned with desire, only wanted more satisfaction, so she only let out a groan of desire and dissatisfaction.
"I'm sorry I'm not going to say those words again." He was silent for a few seconds, then suddenly leaned over and kissed the corner of her eye, and then whispered, "Don't be sad, okay?" As
he spoke, he held her body and gently rolled over.
In the process of turning over, the meat stick was still buried deep in her body, and it rubbed her sensitive pussy flesh for half a circle, which made her tremble.
It became a female upper male lower posture.
She sat on him, but the control was still in his hands. He wrapped his arms around her waist and clasped the back of her head, bringing her face close to him as she moaned and gasped.
In the lingering and long kiss, the teenager slowly hugged her body, letting her pussy play his desire up and down.
In this position, the meat stick enters deeper and easier. Li Yin didn't have any strength at all, her body lay limply on him, and her mouth could only make a whimpering moan.
But it did make her more comfortable.
The speed and force of entering and exiting were invisibly much weaker, and the slow and deep thrusts seemed to take care of her feelings and emotions with each stroke.
"Uh-huh... Uh-huh..." The
boy wrapped his arms around her slender waist, buried his head in her hair, and gently rubbed it twice.
The action looks like he is coaxing a child, but the tone sounds a bit like a coquettish child, with a nasal voice that seems to be absent: "Don't feel sorry for him anymore." When
he said this, the force of the meat stick in and out was still unhurried.
"...... Stop liking him. As he moved in and out, he gently bit her hair and licked the fair skin of her neck. When he spoke, his voice was still low, but he had more different emotions than before, "Is it good?"