Chapter 91

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Or snap

Chapter 91
Her hair was wet with sweat, her tender white face was wet, and even her eyes were filled with tears, but she only cared about whimpering, and her body was slightly trembling.
A part of his body, buried savagely and fiery deep in her body, forcefully stretching the narrow hole into large and stretching open.
In the process of entering and leaving, the delicate pleasure came from different places in the cave, and the numbness was full, and her arse was so dry that it became difficult for her to even think.
"Whew..."
Such comfort and pleasure spread throughout the limbs and bones, which can be called supreme.
I thought I was going to continue like this, but I didn't think about it, but this teenager was extremely bad, deliberately slowed down, and carefully grinded and tweaked in a sensitive place of her.
The meat of the cave there is tender and soft, like a ripe peach, and with a light poke, a large amount of juice overflows out.
Her body twitched subconsciously, screamed softly, hugged his neck, and her body collapsed into a lump of sugar water.
The slow movements, delicate and abrasive, as if deliberately teasing her. Buried deep in her extreme emptiness, and mercilessly withdrew when she was about to give her more pleasure.
It was as if the soul had been torn away by his movements.
The softness of the girl and the hardness of the teenager clinging to each other, overlapping each other and grinding slowly.
The girl's petite body hung on his body, and the two figures were in sharp contrast, and she seemed to be controlled by him in every move. If you want to be happy, you can't even escape.
She unconsciously let out a grievance sob: "Woo... Give it to me..."
But he took the childishness of a young man to the extreme, lowered his head and bit her lips, hooked the tip of her tongue, kissed her until her face flushed, and then said: "Classmate Li, do you know who I am now?"
She wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed, almost unconsciously twisting his iron bar and twisting her waist.
At the same time, moans were accompanied by soft crying: "Jiang, Jiang Jing..."
The girl's voice has long been colored with strong erotic colors.
Slightly dumb, but with her characteristic soft sweetness, like honey water stirred with sugar grains, warm and warm, it was poured deep into the teenager's heart at once.
Even my ears faintly smelled the sweetness.
It was the first time she had called his name.
This is also the first time he has discovered that his name can be pronounced so well.
The young man's earlobe suddenly turned red, and the corners of his lips subconsciously wanted to rise. But when was this, how could he show timidity at this time, busy making a fierce and evil expression, holding her tender buttocks, opening and closing the narrow flesh, and crashing into the girl's body.
She was knocked out and snorted, and the slippery flesh hole unconsciously sucked and engulfed him.
"Jiang, Jiang." The girl with black hair and black eyes, lying on him with teary eyes, learned the way he called her, and whispered for mercy, "Light, light... Ahhh..." As soon as the words
begging for mercy fell, his great cause of entry and exit began.
The boy's objects were hot and huge, and they always had to pull the tender flesh in her walls when they entered and exited. During the scraping process, the tail vertebrae were soft and numb, and the honey in the body was secreted, and the private parts of the two were unsatisfactory.
She could even hear the sound of water crunting when the two of them rubbed their flesh...
Jiang Jing, this person, seems to be a little unrestrained.
In the end, Li Yin didn't know how long he had been tossing and turning over and changing postures in this small bathroom cubicle.
She only knew that in the end, the ground was almost full of slime produced by the intercourse of the two.
There is hers, and there is his.
Obviously there is no shower, but it is drenched.
In the end, her legs were so weak that she could barely use her strength, and he was willing to finally cum one last time and let her go.
After dozens of minutes in the lounge, Li Yin barely regained some of her walking strength.
When they went out to the basketball court, one of them had a black and smelly face, and the other expression was as if they had made a mistake, and they were slightly nervous.
The one with black face is Li Yin, and the nervous one is the student bastard.
However, no matter how nervous his expression was, it was difficult to hide the spring breeze between his eyebrows, and his little appearance was like some kind of treasure.
As soon as Li Yin glanced at his expression, she became even more angry and walked quickly.
He caught up with him in three or two steps: "I promise you, next time I will not do it for so long."
"I promise!"
She raised her eyebrows and glared at him.
"How about I carry you away?" His expression was rarely serious, "Are your legs still uncomfortable?"
"No need." She muttered twice, "You can take a taxi in front."
"Oh, okay." He whispered.
The two walked forward side by side, and just after taking two steps, Li Yin suddenly noticed a line of sight.
She subconsciously looked over and saw the black car quietly leaning on the side of the road.
The windows were not open, and the people in the car could not be seen, and they did not know what was going on in the car.
But Liyin knew it and clearly knew that it was Xiao Shu's car.