Chapter 117

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Too fast

Chapter 117 

The young and vigorous
young man did not control his strength well when he was emotional, and Li Yin was hit with some pain, and his lower body could not stop contracting.
That said, the stimulation of incest with his cousin still prevailed in the brain.
She regretted it almost the moment he pushed in, and even wanted to go back a few minutes to open her head to see what was stuffed inside.
Why did you come up with such a strange trick!
But there was no turning back from the bow, and Li Yin did not dare to show it.
She can only constantly brainwash and hypnosis herself: do it all, what does it matter to do it for a minute and do it for an hour? Before he was her cousin, he was a man first. As long as she forgets the identity of the teenager in front of her, she can have sex with him without pressure... Fart!
The more she thought about it, the more awake Li Yin found herself became.
But Lin's state seemed to be the opposite of hers, and he seemed to be completely immersed in this sexual affair, pinching her waist and bumping into her fiercely. The hard thing came in fiercely, hit straight into the depths of the flower center, and then jerked out.
Li Yin's thoughts were taken away by him.
It hurts.
But what follows the pain is an indescribable pleasure. The soft flesh that had been hit was shining with numb acid, trembling finely, secreting more lewd fluid.
When she was dizzy, she heard a clear sound of water.
"Goo", "Goo".
But she simply didn't have time to be ashamed. No matter how resistant her consciousness was, her body gave the most honest response.
The plump and hot flower hole gradually tasted the sweetness, and reluctantly bit the meat stick to entangle with it, squirming the soft meat to wrap it tighter, and I didn't know whether to push it out or store it deeper.
"Uh-huh... Too fast..." The
mechanical single thrust out, obviously without any special skills, but every stroke hit her sensitive point, easily hooking the tide of her whole body.
The body became more and more hot, the soft flesh in the cave was pounded soft, and the tender flesh wall curled up and rolled to receive each impact. They begin to tremble and tremble.
Her lower abdomen sank and fell, and the numbness gradually exceeded the range that her body could bear.
It was as if something was about to gush out.
Her moans became fragmented, staccato and could not be connected into a complete sentence.
After that, it seemed to be on the edge, and it was infected with a collapsed cry.
"Whew... Too fast..." The
lower abdomen and flower hole began to spasm uncontrollably.
I don't know how long it took to pump, before the boy's gaze finally fell.
The girl's face was flushed like a mountain sunset, and it was not difficult to see from her expression that her whole person was immersed in the wave of lust. And her cheeks were full of tears, and all the babbling sounds coming out of her mouth were intermittent crying.
As if he had just remembered something, his body froze suddenly, and his movements suddenly stopped.
But she didn't know what was happening, and after finding that his movements stopped, she sobbed while actively lifting her hips up and down, twisting her waist, and humming with desire and dissatisfaction.
"Whew..."
He couldn't control it anymore, and while he lowered his head and kissed the tears from her face, he held his breath and buried himself deep into her depths again.
He deliberately used his skills and did not rampage like before, but after two strokes, the girl leaked in his arms.
-
Well, this piece of meat should be about the same.
It's finally over!