Chapter 27

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Shen Yan hardened (po18. υip)

Chapter Twenty-Seven 

After the rain, the classroom was slightly damp, and because the floor was low, the air was filled with the smell of moist earth.
It's between classes, and the students twitter, from the south of the sky to the north of the earth.
The girl sat on the left side of the second row, hanging her head slightly, her bangs just covered her eyebrows, and her delicate face under her shoulder-length black hair. Her whole body seems to be condensed with milk, and her whole body is fair, which seems to be broken by blowing.
Raven-colored eyelashes lowered, eyes focused, pupils glowing with some coldness that no one should approach.
The appearance is cute, but the temperament is a little cold, like the ice and snow on the Tianshan Mountain, although beautiful, but frozen.
This directly led to the fact that almost no one around her dared to speak loudly.
After a while, the classmate in front finally didn't hold back, turned his head, and said in a sneaky voice: "Hey, did you find out, Gu Xiaocao seems to have hardly appeared recently, shouldn't he break up with Wen Lin?" The
cold girl subconsciously raised her eyes.
The classmate's mouth was halfway open, meeting her gaze, Nene closed her mouth, and bowed her head guiltily to apologize: "Ha, ha, Li Yin, I'm sorry, I forgot that you are not interested in this kind of thing, you continue to write your homework,...... I'm sorry..."
In the past half month, the classroom seat has changed twice, and the new classmate who changed in front does not seem to dare to talk to her.
Li Yin was a little puzzled, and wanted to say something, but didn't say anything.
She is an introvert and doesn't know how to talk to people she doesn't know.
However, what the other party said did make her hand holding the pen pause for 0.01 seconds.
Nearly half a month has passed since the last time I met Gu Xizhen and Lin Shi. Perhaps affected by her mood, she did not return to Wen Lin's body.
As for Lin Shi, Li Yin is completely ostrich. She didn't see him again, and for the three days of his monthly vacation, she made up all kinds of reasons to avoid him almost every day.
What about Lin Shi himself, he was still in the dark, he didn't know what happened, he only knew that he was perfunctory for three days, and on the last day, before he came to his senses, he was packed by his parents and sent to the school car.
This difference is half a month.
Without thinking about those messy things, Li Yin felt that her mood was very relaxed.
She lowered her head, too lazy to think about Gu Xizhen's emotional situation, and continued to write her homework.
During this time, her sex partner was only Xiao Shu.
Although his attitude towards her has always been cold and has not changed, Li Yin feels as if he is more and more comfortable with such a life.
The feeling of having sex with Xiao Shu... Very nice.
With other people's bodies, plus her original body usually does not need to meet with this little uncle, slowly she has no psychological burden.
Not only that, but it is more like eating the essence of knowledge, almost every time he has sex, he has to be hungry several times. However, Xiao Shu is really busy at work and can't see her every day.
Three or two days, for Li Yin, can also endure.
However, what she couldn't bear was that four days ago, she learned a bad news - Xiao Shu went to the field the day before, and he couldn't come back for the week.
Li Yin suspected that she was sick.
At this moment, she was writing her homework while thinking about the file in her head.
The body was hot, the lower body was empty, the legs were watery, and the flower hole was wriggling hungrily, as if it was desperate to be penetrated by something.
She was terribly wet.
If it weren't for the fact that she was still in class, Li Yin felt that she might not be able to control herself.
The last class ends.
The girl packed her school bag, said goodbye to her friend with her usual expression, and then walked out of the classroom and slowly into the toilet.
Close the door of the toilet cubicle and hang up the bag before squinting slightly. The pale hand reached into the wet skirt and gently rubbed the flesh seam through the panties.
After rubbing for a while, she took off her panties and safety pants and squeezed them in her hands.
Cold fingers touched the flesh lips, and there was no obstruction. The girl played for a while, her fair face became flushed, and her beautiful black eyes gradually flooded with wet moisture, looking watery and slippery.
When the climax came, the girl's pink mouth opened slightly, and she let out a faint soft hum that no one could hear. The cold aura that came with his body faded by half, and was replaced by an innocent and pitiful temperament that made people's blood rush.
Such actions can only relieve a very small part of the desire.
After Li Yin finished solving it, stared at the mucus on his hand, and was dazed for a while, before pursing his lips and taking out a care wipe to clean his body.
During the cleaning process, the lower body is still itchy and empty, and masturbation seems to be just a drop in the bucket for her.
She felt something was wrong, but she didn't know exactly what to do.
I can't go to a nightclub, I'm afraid of getting sick, as for falling in love... It also seemed distant to her.
So, after being taken home, Li Yin made a decision ruthlessly.
She was going to the doctor.
Just do what you say.
Early the next morning, just after dawn, she sneaked out the door fully armed and took a taxi to a hospital a little further away.
When she arrived at the hospital, there was no one yet, so she took the elevator to the consultation room after registration.
There was a faint smell of disinfectant water in the air, and the room was so white that there was no dust to be seen.
At a glance, I saw the man in the white coat sitting at the desk.
He wears silver-rimmed glasses, his skin is not very healthy white, and there is a faint smile on the corner of his lips. A pen is inserted in his chest pocket, and his gloved hand taps the paper sheet, and when he speaks, his voice sounds like he can penetrate the morning mist.
"Can you tell me about your own problems?"
When she came, Li Yin was wearing a hat, a mask, and fat long-sleeved trousers, for fear of being seen by acquaintances on the road.
But the moment she saw the man's face, her heart almost jumped out of her chest.
The doctor is an acquaintance who tells her how to hide!
That's right, she... Get to know this person.
Although it has been many years since they saw each other, although he wore a mask.
But the man's good look that is almost demon, as well as the thick perverted aura that is unique and unique on his body... Even if Li Yin insisted on drinking Meng Po soup as boiled water for ten years, she couldn't forget it.
Another key is that this person is Xiao Shu's hair.
Gan.
Didn't you say that abroad, why did he suddenly come back?
"Can I take off my mask and hat?" He smiled gently at her.
Having known him for so many years, even if the contact time is not long, Li Yin knows his character very well. This person is a standard smiling tiger, don't look at the gentle smile, the perverted index inside can break through to the limit of human history.
If only he knew what he was here for...
Her face instantly flushed, and she shook her head sharply: "I'm sorry, I, I, I seem to have hung up the wrong number..."
Saying that, he quickly took back the list and withdrew.
——
Looking at the background of the girl's departure, Shen Yan was slightly stunned.
Does he look that scary?
The gaze scanned the information on the computer, and the girl's name information was still on it.
Li Yin.
The name may seem familiar.
However, he did not think about it, but recalled the picture of Fang Cai - the girl sat cramped opposite, wrapped herself tightly, under the double protection of hat and mask, looking through his line of sight, he could barely see her face.
Below the mask, the skin from the neck to the collarbone is generously exposed to the air. The skin is as white as coagulation, and it can be seen at a glance smooth, as if it can produce milk.
In the smell of disinfectant water, he easily smelled the aroma of her.
The faint smell of milk, like a baby, but with a seductive fragrance that belongs to a girl.
As a doctor, his cleanliness has always been severe. Disgust with physical contact with others, naturally, also dislike the different smells of others, regardless of smell.
But today, he was in a trance in that fragrant smell.
Bow your head again.
Under the white coat, something is faintly upturned, and a shape that cannot be ignored protrudes from the fabric.
Dr. Shen found that he was a little abnormal.
He actually had a day of unintentional work, and as soon as his mind wandered, the whiteness of the girl would appear in his mindSkin.
Dr. Shen felt that this should just be a normal physiological need, and it had nothing to do with that girl, he just needed to find a girlfriend.
But as long as he thinks of intertwining with other people's limbs, he will reflexively feel physiological nausea.
After many unsuccessful attempts to stabilize his thoughts, the man finally opened the online shopping software expressionlessly, and with a face that was abstinent to the extreme, he ordered an inflatable doll.
Buy in the same city, and arrive at home today.