Chapter 14

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Licked by the assistant, cool to cry, the little uncle came (1900

Chapter 14
Li Yin's eyes widened.
The man's kissing skills are not very good, and the bite hurts her a little.
But the taste on his lips fascinated her a little. Warm, soft, with a faint fragrance and sweetness, like having just eaten mints.
He took her lips, sucking, nibbling, licking. He pried her lips open again, probed his tongue into her mouth, and teased her tongue wantonly.
The kiss produced a lot of jin, and the ambiguous sound of water.
Li Yin's body was so sensitive that she didn't like words, and a kiss made her soften half of her body, and she snorted, like a bone, and the weight was all pressed on him.
This picture is even more exciting in the eyes of Xie Ye, that is, Xie Tesuke.
Although she wore a dress, she was more ashamed than not wearing it - the girl was wearing only a layer of tulle, and the pale white gauze skirt was draped over her, like smoke and fog covering her soft and delicate body. Through the veil, you can clearly see her milky skin, which is whiter than white yarn.
As they kissed, her bud stood up and rubbed against his chest through the white tulle.
What's even weirder is that a few minutes ago, her body did not have the pure and lust temperament at the moment.
But at this moment, her eyes were wet with water, and her face was faintly crimson, like a different person, she suddenly became a poor sister next door.
It was so pitiful that people wanted to kill her right away.
——
Li Yin almost drowned in this long kiss.
He was finally willing to let her go.
"Silly, how can you kiss? It's the same as someone's first kiss. He rubbed her lower lip and asked with a smile.
How dare Li Yin say that this is not her first kiss, when she did it with Gu Xizhen before, people kissed the corners of her lips at most.
"No..." she pushed, "I suddenly thought—"
Her body was red and hot, and there was still some resistance in her heart. This person is Xiao Shu's assistant, and the two may meet again in the future. If she had a physical relationship with him today, how would she naturally face Xiao Shu in the future, how would she naturally face him?
More importantly, Xiao Shu may be in a corner of this room, and she can't pass the level in her heart.
However, she couldn't refuse at all, and only halfway through the words, the man kissed him again.
He had a faint smell of smoke, not strong, but very good.
This time it was gentler than the last time, sucking her tongue and stirring the lining of her mouth. The crispy numb feeling paralyzed her body, Li Yin was breathless from the kiss, her face was red, she lost the ability to speak and think again, and warm honey gushed out from her lower body.
Just as he was obsessed, his right hand suddenly reached under her, and his five fingers were facing upwards, holding her mons pubis.
The labia tremble twice from the stimulation.
Only at this moment did she realize that this body was not wearing pants, let alone pants, not even underwear. The whole body is such a thin layer of gauze, draped messily, which can only barely cover half of the body.
Therefore, all the love liquid spit out of his acupuncture mouth spilled onto his legs.
The man's fingers pulled out the crystal clear lewd liquid, elongated, and smiled on his lips: "There is so much water."
She shrank in shame and wanted to jump off his leg.
But before she could move, he laid her down on the couch.
The tulle lay flat on the sofa in a movement, partially hanging to the floor. He pressed against her and licked her lips, but did not linger on them.
Warm lips and tongue all the way down.
Kissed on the chin, kissed over the neck. A thin electric current passed through her, and her legs arched helplessly, rubbing the sofa impatiently.
The teasing was like a fire, stirring up all the desires in her body.
The brain told her that she should push him away. But the body did not make any resistance, and even, she wanted to cater to him.
Well...... Yes...... It's really comfortable...
Yes...... Yes...... Want more...
He stayed in her breasts for a moment. One moment swallowed the trembling milky white nipple tip, and the next time she spit it out with her tongue against the nipple, and when she licked it, her hand was not idle, wantonly playing with her other titple.
She subconsciously let out a thin moan and took the initiative to send her nipples into his mouth.
Before she could experience the pleasure, he left again.
The kiss grazed the chest, passing the flat lower abdomen and belly button, all the way down.
Finally he stayed in her private area.
The warm breath spat on her pubic hair, but he didn't feel dirty and kissed her mons pubis.
This strange feeling made Li Yin a little at a loss, although she had not experienced it, but her intuition had already allowed her to guess what he was going to do next.
Sure enough, I saw him put his head between her legs. Then, the hot and wet tongue licked her flesh slit.
The slit of the flesh was already wet, and when he licked it, the saliva mixed with the lewd liquid became even muddier.
Her lower abdomen trembled, and her lower body tightened unconsciously.
From her line of sight, she could only see the man's black head, and two thin white legs completely sandwiched him between the eyes.
This picture is obscene.
The man's tongue was flexible and ingenious, first he kept sweeping on the slit of the flesh, until he licked the slit of the flesh and took the initiative to open, he reached inside, hooked the flower juice, and teased the engorged clitoris.
The girl's moaning was like a kitten, thin, trembling, obviously very comfortable, but it seemed to be deliberately suppressing herself.
He licked his clitoris upside down, not very satisfied, hooked her beanie and began to suck, vigorously, extremely lingering, as if sipping some fairy brewed jelly.
If the storm oppresses the young seedlings of early spring.
"Ahh... Not anymore... Whining...... Don't want it..."
"Too much... Ahh... Ahhh..." The
girl finally couldn't hold back any longer, let out a moan with a crying voice, her fingers clenched weakly, her nails were white, her legs were weakly resting on his back, she couldn't help but rub, her body was covered with a layer of mist with fragrant sweat.
Crying so soft, so well-behaved.
What a little pitiful.
I want to bully her like that.
Xie Ye thought so, and just wanted to go further, he suddenly heard the sound of the door opening.
The warm light of the corridor, along with the man outside the door, walked in.
He chuckled in his heart, quickly stood up, and said to the man, "President Li..."
Not only him, but others who were indulging in pleasure – even some who had already made the last step – stood up in panic.
Mr. Li glanced around the box and nodded: "You guys are free, don't worry about me."