Chapter 111

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Help her with your hands

Chapter 111 

At this time, how could Li Yin understand what he was saying, she only knew that he had rejected her courtship.
But her boobs, her private parts... They are desperately eager to be touched and comforted.
The girl snorted impatiently: "Please... It's so uncomfortable... Can you help me..."
She threw her head up and kissed him back and forth, leaving a hot, wet kiss. Finally rubbing to his lips, a child grabs his lips and sucks.
Lick, grind, suck. Open his lips, poke his tongue in, hook his tongue, and suck his juice. At the same time, limbs with nowhere to place were on him and guns were set on fire everywhere.
At this point, the person who received the aphrodisiac was more like her.
The teenager's body is getting hotter and hotter.
He stiffly let her kiss for a long time, then suddenly turned his face away and pressed her tightly under him, who was acting like a fish.
"Don't... Don't move..." he said in a suppressed trembling voice.
The lower body was hot and hard, like his desire, as if it was about to explode.
He knew it would make her annoying, but he still wanted it like crazy... Shred her clothes, split her legs, and entered her body.
Even in a dream, he couldn't control himself.
The boy finally calmed down.
Because of him...... Only dreams.
It's a pity that he is the only one who is calm, and the desire of the girl under him intensifies, and the cat-like hum chirps.
Uncomforted, she cried anxiously and helplessly: "... It's so uncomfortable..."
Hearing the cry, his brows tightened.
She was still crying helplessly: "Help me... hours..."
Hearing his name, the boy's breathing suddenly stopped.
Self-control is like an attic in the air that has fallen into disrepair, crumbling.
He clasped her soft waist, buried half of his face in her hair, took a deep breath, and his voice trembled: "Sister, sister... Sound..." His
voice, his baby.
Only in dreams could she hear the soft voice of her calling him.
Lin Shi didn't want her to hate him in her dreams, but she also didn't want her to cry uncomfortable.
The girl seemed to be responding to him, and let out a crying grievance: "Hmm..."
"... It's so hot down there," she gasped, "... I really want to..." Every cell in her body was clamoring for him to possess
her, and only he knew how hard it was at the moment.
If she cried, he would probably not be able to control himself anymore.
He had to find another way to comfort her.
The teenager's breathing became more and more disordered, and after a while, he said in a low voice: "Can I help you with my hands." After
seeing the girl nodding indiscriminately, he finally exhaled softly, lifted her long skirt, and put his hand in.
It's hot inside.
Fingers touched the girl's soft lips through the muddy bottoms.
She could not stand this stimulation in her lust, and the fingertips pinched on Lin Shi's forearm subconsciously tightened, and her body trembled violently.
As soon as the legs were about to close, the finger reached in.
The teenager's voice sounded in his ears, and he was low due to lust: "Sister, open your legs a little ..."
She was seduced and gasped softly and spread her legs.
The panties were ripped off by him, faded to the side of the calves, and then got to business.
He was seriously helping her.
Fingers swirled around the wet hole for a while, and then came to her closed lips. His fingertips dipped into her slippery lust and applied it to her fleshy lips.
The fingers swept back and forth twice between the lips, then probed inside, found the granulation hidden in the lips, and squeezed gently.
After teasing outside for a while, his fingers found the acupuncture hole. It was muddy, a testament to her emotion, and her fingers pressed against the slippery entrance, sinking into a knuckle with a little force.
"Uh-huh..." she subconsciously hugged his neck, closed her eyes and whimpered, "Whew..."