Chapter 74

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Only hours are not allowed (po18.υip)

Chapter Seventy-Four 

The warm lips and tongue spit out the moist heat and gently sprayed on her clitoris. The slit of the flesh was finely stimulated and trembled.
At the same time, the cold feeling inside the flesh wall formed a strong contrast with his lips and teeth.
Something in her chest seemed to be hissing silently, struggling violently, as if she wanted to break through the flesh and escape through her mouth.
But everything was pressed straight down the cloth.
She clenched her teeth, her eyes shone with tears, and the fingers holding the railing unconsciously forced. Trembling his lower body, trying to escape his shackles.
But how did she escape.
The weak buttocks were completely under his control, and he struggled for a long time without moving.
She could only widen her eyes, feeling his presence that could not be ignored.
The wet and slippery tongue, flexible and very provocative, first licked and swirled around the cave mouth, licking the melted ice water clean by the way, and then, it seemed that he was no longer satisfied with this, and actually picked out the soft flower mouth and probed into the cave.
Ice cubes and tongue. One hard and one soft, one cold and one hot, while squeezing the drill in a small place.
Her body seemed to bear this contradictory and strange pleasure.
As soon as the ice melted into a stream of water, he rolled it up and sipped away. Her ears clearly heard the subtle sounds of her lips and tongue rolling with the water, little by little, slightly, as if a feather gently scraped her eardrums, crispy and numb.
From the picture...
His action was almost no different from drinking her urine.
Just thinking of this, Li Yin felt that the whole person seemed to be about to explode the pot, and became restless.
But his movements are gentle and delicate, his breathing is trembling, and his movements are careful and precious, as if he is tasting jade.
She simply had no way to control the desire in her body.
The sensitive points in the cave followed his movements, stretching the tender flesh and overflowing with sweet mucus from all directions. The slippery slime fell onto the head of the ice, speeding up the melting rate of the ice.
He finally made further moves.
The tongue probed deeper into the place, found most of the ice cubes, hooked the top, rolled up, and rolled the ice cubes covered with the girl's sweet and lewd liquid into the mouth.
He held the ice cube in his mouth, and with a light bite, she heard a crisp sound, and the ice cube that had just been in her body for a long time was now in his mouth, entangled with his lips and teeth, and was swallowed by him.
Then the second, the third, the fourth...
All foreign bodies in the body are gone.
However, without waiting for her to breathe a sigh of relief, a clear tearing pain came from the pussy where the cold was not completely eliminated.
His meat stick entered her body without warning.
Where did the newly frozen pussy receive this stimulation, she was so pained that her lower body trembled, panting softly, and unconsciously wrapped the teenager's meat stick to death.
The inside is wet and slippery, but it is not as hot as before, and the meat stick can clearly feel the coldness conveyed by the cave meat.
Obviously, although the stimulation of the ice cubes played a lubricating role, she did not fully accept those stimuli, and even, because of resistance, the already tight flesh hole became smaller and more squeezed.
As before, it is again a situation in which it is difficult to move an inch.
Both could hear each other's breathing that had become heavy, and it was obvious that she was in pain and that he was not feeling well.
But he made a completely different choice than before.
Instead of pulling out, he pressed her buttocks, broke the soft flesh little by little, and sent it deep.
The girl's body is as soft as water, as are her private parts.
After the ice cube left, there were only traces of ice water in her body, and the lustful liquid was still pitiful. This makes it extremely difficult for him to get in and out. Even though it was too small and tight for him to ache unbearably, the pleasure of possessing her soft body a little still occupied all of his mind.
The person who had been thinking about it for so long was lying naked on the bed at this moment, unreservedly accepting his arrival.
Her softest place, close to his hardness, was gentle and gentle, and her small mouth sucked his bumps and licked his green tendons.
That immense pleasure covered the insignificant pain.
He even felt at a certain moment that he had lived for so many years in vain.
I know it's so comfortable...
How can you let others get ahead of the curve?
The back of the teenager's hand was tense, and even in such a difficult situation, he accelerated the speed of entering and exiting, increasing the force of entering and leaving.
Crashing into it hard and quickly, it resisted the layers of soft flesh, and held the girl's meat to the maximum and the most open.
Pumping out hard and quickly, he pulled out the sensitive soft flesh, rubbing her tenderness and completely exiting her body.
Then, as she whispered, she slammed into it again.
Almost every time, she had to hit the mouth of her womb hard, hitting the top according to the softest flower heart.
Li Yin grasped the railing with both hands, drooping posture, her breasts constantly waved in the air, her body was knocked wobbly and backwards, and the wooden bed that connected it made a creaking sound.
I don't know whether it was lust or anger, he was as arrogant as a beast that only cared about mating.
Where had she been treated like this.
Li Yin was completely unprepared, both mentally and physically. He rampaged inside her regardlessly, like a scalding thick iron pestle, hard in and out hard, without the slightest pleasure.
Because the impact was too hard, the bodies of the two even made a "popping" sound.
Not only did it hurt badly inside, but his buttocks were also hit by him.
She was sweating from pain, and her moaning was full of pain.
I want to... Beg him to stop.
Begging him not to go in again... She was tearing apart in pain...
Even... Even if she can slow down, just slow down, she will feel a lot better...
Why, in such a shameful, painful way, was possessed by him ...
Under great pain, her soul seemed to split into two parts with her body.
The soul floated above coldly, staring at her coldly, watching her be fiercely possessed by her brother, who had grown up with her since childhood, in a shameful and humble posture like a bitch.
There were even voices shouting in her head, scolding her.
Scolding her for being pretentious and asking for trouble...
Just like Lin Shi said, Xiao Shu can, why can't he?
They are all blood relatives, what is she thinking about and what does she mind?
What's different?
She hypnotized herself over and over again.
They are the same, since they are all blood relatives and all are incest, then Lin Shi is no different from Xiao Shu.
As long as she let go of those minds and split that wall, her body would not hurt so much.
The feeling of entry and exit behind her was still strong, and the pumping and friction made the walls of her flesh hot and painful.
Little by little, the world in front of her became blurred, and there was liquid that flooded her world.
She repeated hypnotizing herself so many times, her body gradually obeyed the words, and became less resistant, but in the end, her mind was still vaguely and stubbornly thinking-
No...
It's still different...
Hours and uncles... It is clearly different.
Or it should be said that in her heart, she is different from anyone.
Everyone can learn badly.
Only he can't.
Everyone can do that to her.
He can't alone.
Just because... How could he learn badly, how could he do this to her.
All the more because... How could he learn badly, how could he do this to her.
The eyelashes tremble twice, and then a crystalline liquid falls, silently falling on the back of the hand.
Not only did her body hurt, but her chest also hurt terribly, and her heart was like someone cutting it abruptly with a knife, and the pain made her feel sluggish.
It turns out that when people are overly sad, it really hurts, and even breathing becomes extremely difficult.
But for some reason, after a long period of thrusting, I don't know whether to adapt to his strength or get used to his presence, and it hurtsThere was a crispy and numb pleasure.
The pleasure is sharp, delicate, and cannot be ignored, like the surface of the water that has fallen on a stone, a stone stirs up a thousand waves, ripples slowly spread outward from a sensitive point, and finally covers all the soft flesh in the body.
As if she had been ground out of juice, the lustful fluid in her body changed from less to more, seeping out little by little, and finally became rich as a spring, shiny and juicy, soft and tender and slippery sucking the meat stick in and out.
The pleasure piled up layer after layer, as if to carry her soul straight to the clouds.
"Uh-huh... Uh-huh..." The
girl's moans were no longer as painful as before, on the contrary, they became soft and delicate, charming and dumb...
He stretched out his hand and touched a mud at the junction of the two, which was also proof of her emotion.
He gripped her waist and leaned over against her soft back as he pumped in and out of her.
Probably disgusted with the sealed strip of cloth that affected the moaning, he untied the strip with one hand and removed it.
During the whole process, the pumping speed did not slow down.
He grabbed her waves of breasts with one hand, tucked her delicate breasts between his fingers, and gently kneaded them.
"Sister..." he whispered, "look, you're full of water now, biting me so comfortably..."
"Do it with me, are you also very comfortable... Well? The young man's voice was slightly hoarse, and the tail tone was a little upward in a small arc, and he said, and suddenly hit the depths again, "Sister, call out if you are comfortable... I want to hear you call me..." After
taking off the strip of cloth, the girl became quiet, and her body was shaken and muffled when she was hit, as if she had become a lifeless doll.
He didn't get a response, bumped again, and after still not hearing the sound, he subconsciously stretched out his hand.
He wanted to touch her lips, wanted to order her to open her mouth and cry out in an absolutely aggressive gesture, but he didn't expect to touch a large area of cold wetness on the girl's face.
Blockbusters, all tears.
She cried.