Chapter 76

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

What did you bring her here for? (1100 words)

Chapter 76
Long ago, Lin Shi clearly remembered that Gu Xizhen took Wen Lin away from his arms that day. The movements and expressions are so pitiful that it doesn't look like treating a gunner, but... Someone you really like?
He originally thought that the two of them were sunrise feelings, but he didn't think about it, and the next day he heard the news that they had broken up.
After that, Lin Shi accidentally met Wen Lin. But he found that she was completely different from his impression when he said goodbye.
But he suddenly thought again, it seems... This is what Wen Lin should be. She appeared in the villa that afternoon, like his hallucination, more like a flash in the pan, fleeting.
In my heart, I seem to have an extremely absurd answer.
The other end of the phone was silent for a moment, and then Gu Xizhen's voice came: "When you are tired of each other, you will separate peacefully, what do you do with this?"
What Lin Shi wanted to know more was whether there was no mole on Wen Lin's back.
The question came to the mouth, and when I opened my mouth, I could spit it out, but it was blocked for a long time.
"It's okay." He subconsciously shook his head and exhaled softly, "Just ask, hang up." What's
worth asking? Such a ridiculous conjecture is simply impossible, there is no need for him to ask for trouble.
"Wait a minute." Gu Xizhen stopped him, and his voice suddenly became solemn, "Where are you now?"
"At home, of course." When the emotions exploded, Lin Shi didn't want to say more to him at all, and even hung up the phone.
The teenager's forehead was slightly wet, he went into the bathroom, took a shower, and did not return to the bedroom until his mood calmed down.
The girl lay on the bed, her body curled up slightly.
She was naked, lying on her side on the bed, her snow skin flushed with a thin red, covered with the bruises and red marks he had left behind, and she looked a little pitiful.
Li Yin only felt that she was very tired.
He couldn't lift his strength, his head was groggy, his head was light-headed, and he was lying on the bed without knowing what year it was.
It wasn't until the breath of the teenager, together with his hot meat stick squeezed into his body from behind, that the body was brought back to reality from half-dreaming.
She let out a soft moan in confusion, her right leg raised high, forced to accept his entry and exit.
The thick and hard thing stretched the flower hole to the extreme, scraping the flesh wall without pity, and the friction process stirred up bursts of tingling electricity, and something in the lower abdomen fell heavily.
Sighing in her ears, the boy wrapped his arms around her slender waist from behind, licking the roots behind her ears, and with each stroke of her lower body, she was bound to knock two balls into her wet leg socket, letting them lick the sensitive tender flesh of her private parts.
Sighing: "My sister is so hot and wet inside... It's about to melt me..."
Her body arched unbearably: "Uh-huh... Don't come..."
The voice was hoarse, with a thick nasal tone, and it sounded very painful.
Only then did he realize that she was not only scary hot inside, but also outside.
There was hardly a place above and below the body that was not hot, and he knew that it was abnormal at a glance, and he had only discovered it now.
The meat stick was finally pulled out of the girl's body, and a hand touched her forehead.
Li Yin opened her eyes in confusion, a little hungry for the coolness of the other party's palm, so she rubbed it against his palm twice.
In these two strokes, it is clear that she is sick.
- If you
are sick, you have to be sent to the hospital.
Lin Shi could hardly find the right words to describe his mood.
He was so anxious that he finally took people to the garage downstairs, and the moment he left the building, he saw a familiar face.
It's Gu Xizhen.
He had probably just arrived, breathing unsteadily.
At this moment, the face stared gloomy at Lin Shi, and the girl Lin Shi was holding in his arms.
He stared at her for a full second before he asked word by word, "What did you bring her here for?"