Chapter 68

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Don't hate me

Chapter 68:
Didn't lie, never lied.
Liking her is the thing he has insisted on for the longest in his life, except for eating, drinking, and sleeping.
But he didn't dare to say it, didn't want to say it, and didn't want to admit that it was like.
It's family affection, he deceived himself.
He originally thought that he would hide this secret in his heart and would not tell her until he was old enough to die, just to maintain the family affection with her for more than ten years.
But what surprised him was that the family relationship that had lasted for many years was also vulnerable.
I don't know what day it started, a thick barrier was born between her and him. As if she was tired of him, she stopped paying attention to him, and the look in his eyes became strange.
He didn't know what he had done wrong, let alone how to get her to forgive herself.
But later he found out that she was in love.
She was in love, and she walked with the boy with a smile, and when she looked at each other, her eyes lit up, as if she could no longer see anyone else.
At that moment, jealousy was like a flame, swelling little by little in his heart, growing in the wind until it burned to the plain.
He wondered, was she going to not belong to him at all, just because of the boy who had not been in love for a long time?
Obviously, it is clear that they have known each other the longest.
Clearly...... He had liked her for so long.
How can she like others, how can she be with others?
Things gradually get out of control, jealousy and panic, and the brain is no longer rational.
After the cold wind of the night, with a little hope, he found her new address and knocked on her door.
He wanted to tell her that he liked her and liked her more than anyone else.
So, can she not like others?
The moment he really said it, he realized that this secret was not as difficult to talk about as he thought, not as heavy as he thought.
Look, he can say it in such a relaxed tone.
He didn't dare to look at her, let alone look at her, and the moment the words came out, the world in front of him blurred and dizzy for a moment, and then the girl's face gradually reflected clearly into his pupils.
Lin Shi had never seen her like this, her eyes were slightly open, and the whole person was dumbfounded and stunned, like being struck by lightning.
Immediately afterwards, he saw countless emotions in her eyes, frantically rushing through. There are hard to believe, panicked, scared, and... So a little, not obvious, but let him see clearly and clearly disgusted.
His heart seemed to be gripped by something, he couldn't hear his breathing, and the whole world seemed to be muted at this moment.
"This joke is not funny at all, stop teasing me." Her face was livid, and her brows were tightly furrowed.
"I'm not kidding, I like you, it started a very long time ago." He smiled darkly, "If I could, I would also like it to be a joke."
Speaking, his breath trembled, and his voice trembled softly: "If you don't believe me, I can prove it to you, I..." "Enough-" She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to interrupt him,
"It's too late, you go back first, I'm going to sleep." "Why
?" He was quiet for a moment, "You... Hate me?
"It has nothing to do with hate." Her expression was weak, her eyes were full of resistance to him, speaking of this, trying to smile at him, "It's not right for me to ignore you some time ago, I understand you, everyone will be possessive of relatives and friends, but this is not the kind of like you think, not the kind of like between lovers, hour, you are still young, you will misunderstand your own mind is normal, it doesn't matter, we should not send this matter..."
"I'm not small." He lowered his voice, "Sister, I am much more mature than you think.
Yes -
she had long known that he was mature. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone to that kind of party.
Li Yin had difficulty sorting out her emotions, and she didn't know whether she was more suspicious or afraid at the moment. She couldn't even help but think, how could this person be like this, saying that he liked her for a long time, but secretly had relationships with so many people.
Is this really liked?
Is this really not a lie that he deliberately made up by her?
Seeing that she didn't speak, his eyelashes trembled lightly, and he muttered in a low voice: "You think, like it, as long as you think of her, you will become out of control, and you will want to have sex with her..."
"Lin Shi!" She interrupted him sharply, her face flushed with irritation, and her voice couldn't stop trembling, "Do you know what you're talking about? Do you remember that I was your sister?
This time, she was really angry.
Her expression told him that for what he said, for him, she felt disgust, disgust, disgust ...
He quieted down, his gaze falling on her very lightly.
Disgusting is also as it should be.
Even he himself felt dirty, disgusting, and disgusting.
How can you like someone who is related by blood? How can it be?
Even if she hated him and feared him because of this, it was completely logical.
Her chest slowly calmed down, and her voice was flat: "You may need to calm down for a while, I also need to calm down for a while, cram school there, if you still go tomorrow, I won't go." "Good
." He lowered his gaze and smiled as if he was mocking himself, "You go to class as usual, I won't appear in front of you again before school starts." "
"...... Well.
In the end, it was her cousin who was migrained when she was a child, and looking at his appearance, she couldn't control her desire to be soft.
But when I thought of what he had done, that little softness of heart disappeared with it.
Her expression was cold and hard: "Go back, don't let your aunt worry."
The night was like a pervasive black fog, overwhelming people, and he stood in the shadows, almost blending with the darkness behind him.
For a long time, he nodded, and his voice was slightly hoarse when he spoke: "Then I'll go back first." Turning
and walking a few steps, her footsteps stopped, and she saw him turn back and look at her.
"Like is true, there is no lie." A suppressed voice came faintly, "However, I can promise you that I will not like you anymore from today onwards."
From a distance, across the night, she couldn't see his expression clearly.
I can only hear him say, "So can you not hate me?"