Chapter 130

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Sister...... Don't like it?

Chapter 130

 But Lin Shi turned out to be such a bad person, the more she cried and shouted for him to stop, the heavier his force became, and in the process of sucking, as if he was afraid that she would escape, his hands tightly pressed her legs.
Such crazy pleasure made her have no strength to resist at all, her legs were numb and unspeakable, and her lower body seemed to be sucked red and swollen by him.
It's so uncomfortable...
So comfortable...
It was like crackling fireworks exploding in his head, and when he sucked hard again, Li Yin finally couldn't control his body anymore.
It seems that this body no longer belongs to itself, but has become a slave to desire.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh... No, aaaaaa

All this lustful water, without exception, was drunk into his mouth.
The orgasm lasted for tens of seconds, and her head was blank for such a long time, and when the orgasm was over, it seemed that she had lost her strength, and Li Yin's body almost fell limp.
"Sister..."
Lin Shi finally showed mercy and released the hands that were imprisoned on her legs.
She remembered the crazy behavior just now, ashamed and annoyed, and did not want to speak at all, crawled down silently, ignored his voice, softened her legs, and prepared to return to the bed she was carrying.
As a result, before her body moved, her wrists were grabbed, and then with a strong force, her body was pulled back.
The gauze on his head has not yet been removed, but his strength is not small at all, so gently forced, Li Yin planted a full embrace in his arms.
Her eyes widened and she wanted to stare at him.
But the target is the boy's well-behaved white face, just like the innocent and cute appearance in the past - provided that the shiny water stains on his face are ignored.
It was all lewd water gushing out of her body, wetting his cheeks and black hair, and even the remaining lustful fluid on his lips.
It looks a little embarrassed.
But he didn't seem to feel anything bad, his eyes looked at her for a moment, his eyes seemed to contain tiny stars, and after looking at her for a moment, he suddenly reached out and grabbed her neck and brought her into his arms again.
"Sister... I like it a lot..." he opened his mouth, in a nervous and expectant tone, "Don't you like it? The
voice was slightly lower: "If you don't like it, it won't be like this in the future." The
eyelashes drooped, and under the moonlight, the boy's beautiful face was full of loneliness.
So many times, Li Yin would be a fool if she hadn't seen his habitual routine, but I don't know why, even if she knew that he was doing it on purpose, her heart was still soft.
Is this the so-called broken jar breaking?
Anyway, it's all at this point, how bad can it be.
Not to mention...
She does seem to like it.
Even if this is a like, mixed with some strange emotions that are not clear and unspeakable.
Thinking so, she couldn't help but close her eyes and open her mouth softly: "No..." As soon as the
first word popped out, the boy's breath greeted him.
Gentle and only possessive kisses landed on her lips, tossing, grinding, sucking, as if trying to drop his mark on her lips. She couldn't hear his breathing, she could only feel the heat coming from him, and a little... Lost control of emotions like hallucinations.

Sister...... Don't like it?