Chapter 20

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

She muttered, "Little uncle... It's so hot underneath..." (1200 words.)

Chapter 20
The room was filled with a light fragrance, mixed with some faint milky smells characteristic of girls.
The girl was lying on the bed, her cheeks flushed, her eyes closed, her lips pale, and she looked a little pitiful.
The family doctor finally finished the diagnosis, opened the medicine box, and took out two boxes of medicine: "It's just tired, give her some medicine, let her rest and rest, it's no big deal." The
air pressure in the room was low.
After a while, the housekeeper heard the man's brief voice: "Hmm."
He couldn't stop looking down and wiping his sweat.
Fortunately, he is not the only one in this room, but also a special assistant Xie. Compared to him, Xie Tesuke's expression was much more normal.
People even dared to run to Mr. Li's side and whispered: "Maybe it was last night's incident that frightened her, a good little girl, isn't it just running out to play, you see you scared her..."
However, Mr. Li glanced over, and Xie Tesuke immediately silenced and did not dare to speak again.
The housekeeper also knew about last night's events. Speaking of which, this is all his fault, and it is all blamed that he did not look firmly, so that the little girl's family ran out the door at night.
After following President Li out of the room, the housekeeper carefully risked being dismissed, and gently interceded for the little girl: "Actually, Miss Li, I have been very well-behaved and obedient in the past two days, I think there may be some misunderstanding last night, to say, in fact, the problem is still me..."
"Hmm." Who knows, President Li said, "The problem is indeed yours." The
butler's more pleading words were gagged in his mouth.
He trembled and wiped his sweat, quieted for a while, and tried to divert the topic: "President Li is going back to the company, right?"
This question is nonsense.
Mr. Li has just returned to China, he is busy almost every day, the company can't do without him for a while, and he can take a few minutes to see his niece, which is already benevolent.
Who expected, hearing this, President Li looked back at him, did not make a sound, and went directly to the boiling water.
Only then did the housekeeper notice that he was still carrying two boxes of medicine in his hand.
This is clearly to find boiling water to flush medicine.
The sun is coming out in the west!
He roared forward and wanted to take the medicine: "How can this let President Li do it himself, I will come, I will come." The
man lowered his eyelashes slightly, and said concisely: "It's none of your business." The
butler could only follow him cautiously, watching him take the bowl and brew the potion, and only questions appeared in his stomach.
I heard that President Li doesn't like this niece very much, and he has no choice but to take her back to take care of his brother and sister-in-law, why is it not very similar to look at it now?
The girl in the bed was obviously still a little unconscious.
Mr. Li helped her sit firmly and fed her medicine skillfully.
When the girl took a sip, she wrinkled her nose in bitterness, and her eyes and eyebrows were wrinkled, as if she had suffered a great grievance.
"It's so bitter... Whew..." she pursed her lips and shook her head, saying she wouldn't drink anything.
The housekeeper's eyebrows jumped, for fear that Li Zong would run out of patience and smash the bowl and leave.
Unexpectedly, he patiently coaxed her in a low voice, and forced a whole bowl of medicine to be fed.
After doing this, he helped her gargle, wiped her face, touched her head to coax her to sleep, and skillfully acted as if she had done it a thousand times.
The butler's eyes straightened.
Li should not be taken away, right?
How could he still have such a gentle side??!
When Mr. Li finished doing this and turned around, the shocked and panicked expression on the butler's face was not yet returned.
The man looked at him.
Xie Tesuke understood very well and said what President Li meant: "Butler Wang, don't you have anything else to do?" The
housekeeper: "..."
He lowered his head silently, and before he could turn to leave, a girl's crying voice came from the bed: "Little uncle... It's so hot..."
Xie Tesuke: "What hot?" Have a fever? It shouldn't be..."
The girl sniffled aggrievedly, and muttered in a blurry voice: "Little uncle... Below...... It's so hot down there..."
Butler: "..."
Xie Tesuke: "..."
The room was quiet for a while.
The housekeeper finally broke the silence: "Yes, it should be sick and confused... Talking nonsense..."