Chapter 34

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

He knows the truth (ωoо18. υip)

Chapter 34 

What the butler said afterwards, Li Yin did not listen to a word. As far as the eye can see, his mouth is still opening and closing, and the expression on his face is helpless and sad.
But she couldn't hear anything, her brain was blank, and her head was buzzing.
Uncle really came back last night!!
That her dream last night...
Is it real, or is it a dream?
Xiao Shu is not there, and no one can answer this question for her. Li Yin only felt that her lips suddenly became hot as if they had been burned.
Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she didn't even know if she was scared or shocked by this possibility...
Such a real touch made it difficult for her to tell for a moment whether everything was real or unreal.
At the end of the day, Li Yin's head was confused.
It wasn't until the afternoon that she finally found a reason to convince herself: if last night's incident was not a dream, with Xiao Shu's nature, he would definitely throw her out of the first-floor window before the kiss happened, how could she be allowed to suck and lick for a long time...
Therefore, it must be just a dream, and it can only be a dream.
As for why she dreamed of Xiao Shu in her dreams, she naturally understood that she had not had sex with him for too many days, and she thought about it day and night.
The girl's slightly collapsed little face suddenly relaxed a lot.
She seriously thought that since Xiao Shu had returned, then according to the custom, after she fell asleep tonight, she could make sauce with him.
The speed of change of people may be so fast.
A few months ago, Li Yin could not have imagined that she would be so worried about the day of Xiao Shu's body - it can be called Xiao Beisheng newlywed.
At night, she lay on the bed and closed her eyes.
Then, dreamless night, I slept refreshed until dawn.
Li Yin: "..." Wait
!
Did something go wrong!!
But the next day, the third day, the fourth day... Every day.
Li Yin can even say that TOEFL, her sleep quality during this period has skyrocketed, and her spirit is full of vitality every day.
It's impossible to say that you're not curious about what's going on.
But right now, there is another extremely important thing for her to face.
That is the final exam.
That's right, there is still half a month to go to summer vacation, and her mind has almost not been on studying in the recent period, and the course has fallen a lot.
As a good girl in the eyes of others, Li Yin will never allow her final grades to regress.
She couldn't think about carnal desires for the time being, and she didn't have time to explore, so she could only empty all those messy things from her brain and devote herself to the cause of holding Buddha's feet at the end of her life.
After several nights in succession, she postponed her bedtime from eight o'clock to ten o'clock.
The extra two hours were all used by her to write homework and review textbook knowledge.
In front of boring and complicated textbooks, Ichiki Shichijiro will also become a no-kun.
The same is true of Li Yin.
After more than ten days of pure heart, just when she almost threw Xiao Shu out of cloud nine, she finally crossed again.
On this day, there are still three days before the final exam.
Maybe because she was tired for too many days, this night, sitting at her desk and writing homework for a while, she felt sleepy.
The girl held the book, forced sleep, and persisted for a while, and her head knocked on the air little by little.
It wasn't long before she was lying on the table and completely asleep.
-
The security door of the apartment is slightly hidden.
Xie Ye stood on the right side of the door, against the wall.
He could hear faint conversations wafting out of the door.
As President Li's assistant, Xie Ye is very busy every day. All because Mr. Li is very busy every day.
However, before this month, no matter how busy Mr. Li was, he would spare part of his time to sleep with a girl from a nightclub.
The taste of that girl, Xie Tesuke had the pleasure of "tasting" it once. Just one word, incense. The whole body is fragrant, and even the innocent and lewd eyes when looking at people are fragrant.
Li always likes to sleep with her, which is reasonable.
But things suddenly changed this month. After returning from a business trip, Mr. Li seemed to have changed as a person, and he never looked for the girl again, as if he had completely forgotten this person.
Xie Ye didn't know what was happening and didn't ask. He only knew that everything Li Zong did had his reasons.
However, the girl seemed to be a little unwilling, and asked people to look for Mr. Li many times.
Mr. Li is cold-hearted, has never taken anyone or anything to heart, and is quite ruthless when he is not merciful.
So at first, he didn't give the girl a response.
And today, nearly half a month later, I don't know which tendon Li made the wrong one, but he agreed to the girl's request to meet.
On the way here, Xie Ye boldly guessed that President Li might still want to see her, but for some reasons that no one knew, he didn't nod for a long time. But the body is still honest after all, you see, doesn't this mean agreeing to meet!
So, there is a picture of the moment.
Xie Ye stood outside the door and waited, and President Li entered.
He originally thought that the two would directly dry firewood and meet each other and fire on the spot, but he did not expect that everything was different from what he guessed.
He was keenly aware that the moment Li entered the door, his mood was not quite right.
It can be simply judged from the voice that he probably made a plan to turn around and leave the moment he entered the door to see people.
Xie Ye was puzzled, and said in his heart, he planned to leave when he entered the door, and Mr. Li was really a weirdo—but he was really a ruthless weirdo.
It is a pity that it did not work out.
What interrupted Li Zong's movement was the girl's voice, slightly trilled, sounding a little anxious, as if eager to explain the truth.
"I, I... I, I don't know how to explain it to you, maybe you won't believe it, but I feel like I have more personality in my body for all this time. They said that I was raised by you, I can't remember the sex process with you at all, and the memory seems to have been erased. I, I don't know anything, I just want to know, you haven't looked for me again all this time ... Yes, because I accidentally said something wrong during the time when my consciousness disappeared and offended you?