Chapter 145

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Hush...... Don't let him hear

Chapter 145
Li Yin's attention was not focused on what he said at all.
She only felt that his slow and skillful thrusting made her extremely happy, and the hot meat stick swirled and pushed in slightly, gently and slowly against her deep sensitive stamen, and then swirled and exited.
He possessed not only skill but also excellent patience in pleasing her.
During the pumping process, the sensitive tender meat in the flower hole was deliberately found and repeatedly milled.
"Uh-huh..." she moaned, the overly comforting sex making her so comfortable that she didn't know what to do, "Little, hour... Uh-huh... That, there, uh-huh..."
She lay on top of him, her limp body unable to move, only the flower hole was still very greedy, and as he pumped, she kept sucking his burning desire.
"Hmm..." the boy let out a soft muffled snort, slightly increasing the pumping force, "The small mouth below is closed one by one, as if it is biting me, and water is flowing out, isn't my sister very comfortable?"
"Doesn't my sister like it very much..."
He seemed to have asked such a question before, and as soon as Li Yin wanted to raise his eyes, he heard him finish in a low voice: "... I?
She was so served that her bones were numb, and she had the strength to answer his question, so she collapsed in his arms and answered with a whimpering moan.
I thought I could fool the past, but I didn't want to, the pumping meat stick stopped, and she was just about to express her dissatisfaction, so he picked her up from the bed.
Li Yin was startled, afraid of falling, and quickly wrapped her arms and feet around his body.
He carried her out of bed and walked to the door.
As she walked, the meat stick poked her flower heart again and again with the movement, and Li Yin was almost lost in concentration, and only halfway through, she pinched his forearm to reach orgasm.
"Uh-huh..." The
lewd water flowed all over the place.
She didn't even think flawlessly, and her body was pressed against the bedroom door by him.
With her bare back pressed up, she was stimulated by the icy temperature and twitched slightly, and couldn't help but let out a moan.
"Uh-huh..." "Shhh," he leaned over and whispered in her ear,
"Good, so close that people outside will hear it."
"Come and try, try not to let him hear the sound..."
As soon as these words came out, Li Yin, who was reminded, suddenly came back from his dizziness.
She squeezed his forearm hard, and before she could make a sound, he thrust into the depths.
"Whew..." Li Yin just made a comfortable and unbearable voice when she remembered his words.
Remembering that there might be Xiao Shu standing across the door, he subconsciously bit his lip and swallowed the remaining moans into his stomach.
She closed her eyes, her consciousness sinking into immense pleasure.
Lin Shi's thrusting was getting faster and heavier, and unlike the little fawning just now, his pumping seemed to be deliberately teasing her - he said so, but he clearly deliberately wanted the people outside to hear her voice.
In this case, how could Li Yin still endure it.
Just through a door, she knew that any movement she made would be heard by people outside.
Even the other party will know that she is being pressed against the door and having sex with someone else.
But the crazy and irresistible pleasure swept towards her, and the hours of rapid thrusting quickly opened the opening of her uterus, and he did not hesitate in the slightest, and went straight into the depths of the close.
The flower mouth was inserted by the meat stick, and it was stimulated, and the soft flesh trembled and spewed out obscene liquid.
"Uh-huh... I'm going to pee... Stop messing with it... Hmm..."