Chapter 127

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Wet spray twice

Chapter 127

 The position in which the two had sex was too violent, the quilt covering her had already slipped off her body, and she was almost naked at this moment... If it's discovered, it's bad!
It was too late, it was fast, and before the door was pushed open, her body was brought into her arms, and the quilt was quickly covered.
"Uh-huh..."
Even though she tried her best to endure, she accidentally gasped softly.
During the rotation, the meat stick was still buried in her body, so when it rotated, it rubbed her pussy for half a circle, bringing stimulation and making her tail vertebrae tingle.
Ah——!!
The nurse's footsteps have already come in, but Liyin is still so stimulated to orgasm, she feels the desperate spasms of her lower body, and a stream of sour and cold lewd liquid gushes out madly... The meat stick that stuffed the boy into her body flowed out silently, as if it could not be blocked by any way.
She almost went crazy.
Oh my God! How did it climax at this time!
What should I do if I am discovered?
Her body was almost uncontrollable when the tide blew, and when the screams were about to rush out, she buried her head and bit the teenager's arm with teary eyes.
In order to cope with the rounds, his face was outside the quilt.
Only she was left in this dark quilt, out of control, lost in concentration, suppressed screaming.
In a daze, a large number of tears appeared on his face, and he finally survived until the end of the climax, and in the dark ward, the nurse made a round, then yawned and covered the door and left.
He pulled the quilt down and pulled her out of the covers.
The boy's breathing was much heavier than before, and he grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her very hard, almost roughly asking for cum on her lips and mouth while the meat stick thrust heavily into her wet and sensitive pussy after orgasm.
Muttered: "Sister... Sister..."
Before Li Yin could recover from the afterglow of the climax, he was about to accept such a heavy attack, where he could stand it, his lower body was inserted straight by him, and his legs were straight and soft.
"Hmm... Uh-huh... No...... It's too heavy... Small, hourly... Tap... Can't stand it... It's too much..."
But he intensified, deeper and deeper, bumping harder and harder, holding her waist, grabbing her hand, one after another, as if he wanted to completely melt his meat stick into her body.
"Sister is so comfortable inside... So tight and hot... Still biting me..."
These words brought even greater stimulation to Li Yin.
The teenager hit two more times, and she screamed, convulsed, and reached orgasm again.
"Uhh
The lewd water beat the intersection of the two to a drench, and a large stream of obscene liquid poured down the pocket of the boy's rhythmic meat stick, as if trying to wash away the obscene evidence on it, but making it even more obscene.
In just a few minutes, he leaked twice.
He's still her brother!
After Li Yin cried, she only felt ashamed and embarrassed, and tears flowed on her face.
The teenager suddenly stopped thrusting during her second orgasm, pressed to her lips, and kissed her lightly and heavily.
While kissing, he murmured: "... I love you...... Baby, I love you so much..."
When she finished squirting, the boy began to thrust again against the slippery flesh wall.
"Sister... A lot of water..."
"Isn't it very comfortable..."
With that, his hand reached between her legs.
The slippery and wet legs were all evidence of her emotion, and he naturally touched the wetness of his hands.
The young man withdrew his hand, and Li Yin saw the shiny lustful liquid on his beautiful five fingers under the moonlight.
As soon as she wanted to speak, she heard the boy suddenly lean into her ear, biting her earlobe, and whispered: "There is a lot of water under my sister, it's so wet, it must be very uncomfortable, let me help my sister eat clean."