Chapter 101

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The doctor continued to snap

Chapter One Hundred and One 

Even though it was strictly the first time, Shen Yan didn't seem to want to accept the fact that he had ended so quickly.
Li Yin didn't notice his changes, she only felt that after her orgasm, her bones were numb, and her body was soft into a puddle of mud and didn't want to move.
The man was quiet for a full three seconds before he lowered his head and dropped a very light kiss on her eyebrow.
This is followed by a long period of service.
He reached out and helped her clean up the semen from her body.
When the fingers squeezed open the small mouth and poked in, the lust in her body was mobilized again, and the presence of two slender and slender fingers in the body was amazingly strong...
Such a good-looking hand, which should have held a cold scalpel, was buried in her cave at the moment.
Li Yin closed her eyes and buried her face in his arms, her breathing becoming disordered.
The man's breathing also became heavy, and the movement of his hand stopped for a while before he whispered: "Relax, you clamp too tightly." Is
this something she can control!
Li Yin's face was flushed, and she couldn't say anything.
The doctor was quiet for a second.
She felt something slowly awaken, and then pressed hard against her.
Raise your eyes and meet the other person's calm gaze.
Hear his voice as if he was talking to himself: "Then do it again."
Without waiting for Li Yin to react, his body was picked up by him. This time in a female-to-male position, he sat in the bathtub, and she was held by him and sat down against his fierce erect meat stick.
Because she had just come once not long ago, there were still uncleaned lustful fluids and semen in her body, and the pussy was slippery and soft, plus he had the last experience, and this time the entry was extremely smooth. The moment the glans enters, the tender flower mouth gently squirms the four walls to engulf it.
Once almost to the deepest depths.
The two possessed each other without reservation, the hardness of the man and the softness of the girl fitting closely.
She sat in his arms, naked and unable to retreat.
And he could see the girl's pink pussy engulfing his thick penis.
"Uh-huh..."
Li Yin heard her own moans overlap with the other party's muffled snorts.
That moment of pleasure and stimulation was like countless fine needles dancing in the sky, and the dense comfort stimulated her lustful fluid.
He held her waist and hips, letting her passively start moving in and out.
Although she didn't need to exert herself forcefully, the one who swallowed and spit out was her, as if she was using that thick thing to constantly soothe the itching in her body.
In and out hundreds of times, she was sent to orgasm again and again, her face was full of tears, and her eyes were always misty.
The second time, his staying power was amazing, and he refused to shoot.
This bath, several tanks of water were changed before finally washing. Standing under the shower, however, he pressed her against the wall, lifted one of her legs, and pulled her to do it again.
I finally got out of the bathroom.
When he lay on the bed, thinking that he could finally sleep, when he found that the man's meat stick was standing up again, Li Yin's eyes were round.
The girl lay on her side on the bed, and he broke one of her legs and entered her from behind.
Cool is cool, but this night is too stimulating, and her throat is crying hoarsely.
The man seemed to be tireless, he wrapped one hand around her from behind, reached out to play with her breasts, gently and slowly kneaded, while his lower body slowly pumped inside her.
With his back to him, he couldn't see his face, and the feeling of being entered was even greater than before.
Fortunately, he seemed to finally know what gentleness was, no longer as rude as in the bathroom, and his speed and strength slowed down a lot. Very gently and gently entered her body, and then exited very gently and gently.
Li Yin gradually got used to this speed, and was pumped very comfortably, and couldn't help but squint her eyes and let out a kitten-like snort.
Shen Yan saw it in his eyes and remembered it in his heart.
He knew that he probably had mastered the technique, listening to the girl's delicate soft hum, feeling her wet and slippery package, and his heart was like being scratched by a cat's paw, crispy and itchy.
Just as he was about to turn her over and change positions, the cell phone on the bedside table rang.
Maybe it was a mistake in his head at that moment, or it could be due to professionalism, or maybe he had no relevant experience in sex for the first time - he didn't think about it, so he reached out and pressed the switch button.
The moment I connected, I saw the word "Li Yuan" on the screen.
Shen Yan subconsciously lowered his head.
Well, his meat stick was still inserted in the body of the niece of the owner of this call.