Chapter 129

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Sit on the hour face

Chapter 129 

The wet lustful liquid in the
leg socket was curled by his tongue and swallowed into his mouth.
The double stimulation of the mind and body is amazing.
"Uh-huh... Uh-huh, hour..." The
soft touch almost drove her crazy.
With his eyes closed, he couldn't see the picture, but his head seemed to be under a demon, and countless brain-made pictures kept jumping in his mind.
My younger brother, who grew up together, was licking her lips and drinking her lewd water.
He seemed to be eating and nibbling on something, the strength was not gentle at all, but he tried his best to tease her lust.
Suck the lips, sweep the lips, separate the petals, probe into the depths, find the sensitive red beans, and use the tip of the tongue to brush and scrape.
"Uh-huh... No, don't lick there..."
But he was so hateful and sinister, sensing the twitching of her body, he insisted on hooking the most vulnerable little beanie and sucking hard.
It was as if a coolness poured into her limbs along her lower body, her body was crisp and numb, sour and cool, and her tail vertebrae trembled like an electric shock.
"Ahh... Well, ahhh No, not anymore..."
Li Yin's moans gradually lost control and turned into a cry with a nasal voice, but she did not forget what this place was.
In the hospital room, nurses on ward rounds may pass by at any time, so she can only sob, trying to keep her moaning to a minimum.
But the more she did this, the more crazy lust in her body broke her down.
"No more... No, don't..."
The initiator of all this was extremely bad enough to increase the force of licking and sucking, and scraped the lustful liquid of her private parts.
But there is no "clean" underneath.
After the young man finished sucking, he sighed: "How come the more you lick, the more water you get." It's
strange to be licked by him like that, and it doesn't come out of the water!
"Uh-huh
..." Then, he poked his tongue into the place where the water came out, as if he wanted to explore the secret of the source of the water.
The boy's warm and wet tongue just squeezed open the hole and probed into her body.
"There is so much water in the pussy..." his voice became hoarse little by little, "I'll help my sister suck it all clean." As soon as
these words came out, Li Yin couldn't stay any longer, her legs were sore and soft, her back was so soft that she was almost paralyzed, dizzy, and gave birth to the desire to escape, but before her body could move, she was pinched by the teenager's sudden increased strength.
"Ahhhh

She perceived...
Lin Shi's slightly cool cheeks, beautiful nose tip, and the hot breath exhaled from his nose were so clinging to her private parts...
Shame spread over her head, and even breathing became difficult.
His legs were imprisoned by him, and Li Yin could hardly move, and had to sit on his face in shame.
And he did as he said, his tongue thrust in the hole for a while, then kissed the closed wet flower mouth, and changed it to the way of "sucking".
Under such a sucking, there was indeed an obscene liquid swallowed by him.
But under such a deadly and amazing stimulus, Li Yin's body almost uncontrollably began to spasm, and the depths of the flower heart squirmed desperately under the sour and cool pleasure to spit out the juice.
"Uh-huh... Not anymore... Hours, ahhhh No, not anymore..."

Sit on the hour face