Chapter 86

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

You are responsible for me

Chapter 86
It's all come to this point, if she still can't see that the other party is wrong, then she is really stupid.
He's upset, he's angry.
This stadium was originally because of him.
Because of his attitude, she suddenly felt that the crowd of people and sounds around her seemed to have an extra barrier between her.
Fortunately, there is also a Song Qiu beside him.
He occasionally talks to her about the ball, pointing to people, such as which number is the playing star, which number is his friend, and which number Song Yeye likes the most.
...... Well, no matter what you talk about, it will eventually return to Song Yeye.
While chatting, time flies by, and in the blink of an eye, the basketball game is over.
Li Yin did not pay serious attention to the situation on the field, and did not know who won or lost, waved goodbye to Song Qiu after leaving the field and walked out.
As soon as I got out of the stadium and walked to a less crowded area, my wrist was grabbed from behind.
She was frightened and subconsciously turned around, and what came into view was the face of the student bastard.
Just after exercising, he was wearing a basketball uniform, his face was flushed, his neck was covered with sweat, his hair was also wet, his chest was up and down, and his breath was unsteady - it seemed to be running over.
He looked at her intently with a thin look on his face.
I don't know what kind of tantrum I'm having.
After being left to dry by him for a long time, Li Yin was also a little annoyed, struggling to shake his hand away. Unfortunately, the other party held it too tightly, and her arm did not move.
"You let go." She looked up at him with a cold voice.
Although she was tilting her head, although she couldn't feel disgust for this person in her heart, she still tried to look very angry.
No matter what, the momentum cannot be lost, even if it is scared, it must also scare him.
Surprisingly, he seemed to be really frightened by her reaction, and the tense thorns on his body suddenly softened for some reason, and after pursing his lips to look at her, the strength of his wrist also relaxed.
The whole person is like losing his temper, looking at the wilt and mourning... There are also some grievances.
"You let go." She repeated.
"I don't want it." He said, "Let go and you're gone."
"The game is over, am I going to stay here and wait for next week's game?"
He lowered his eyelashes: "Are you angry?
She didn't start: "No."
"Okay then." He exhaled softly, "I want to talk to you." Li
Yin wanted to refuse for the first time, but looked at his expression, and the words of refusal were swallowed unconsciously.
Most of the time, he is flamboyant and wanton.
It was like this at school, and even more so on the court, and she rarely saw his demeanor at this time—like a somewhat injured cub, angry and sad.
She said, "Say it.
He looked around and whispered, "Change places." So
...
Li Yin followed him into the locker room of the basketball court.
It was quiet inside, and there was no one. The light was somewhat dim, and some lockers were not closed tightly and were half-open facing outward, blocking part of the view.
With her back against the wardrobe, the teenager in front of her seemed to be only half a fist away from her.
"I'm angry today." He said.
Li Yin: "I can see it."
"Don't you ask me, why are you angry?"
She was silent for a long time and asked, "Why are you angry?"
He lowered his head, his gaze fell on her, and stayed for a moment before he spoke: "Classmate Li."
It sounds a little serious.
She suddenly realized that he might be about to say something important, so she looked up and waited for him to follow.
"Didn't I ask you that day, do you need me to be responsible?" He said softly, "I said the wrong thing." The
surroundings suddenly quieted, and she was a little stunned.
Hearing him, he finally said: "You are the person who should be responsible."
"You did those things to me." He lowered his eyelashes, his gaze fell on her lips, his voice could not be heard to rise and fall, but it became more and more hoarse, "You are responsible for me."