Chapter 73

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Ice cube play (1700 words)

Chapter 73 

What he said made her heart jump.
However, from the voice, she could not hear a little ups and downs, as if there was no emotion.
The scissors returned to his hand.
"Thorn" and "Thorn" sounded a few times, and he cut her already broken dress into irregular strips, and the scissors occasionally cut through the skin, and the coolness reached the heart.
The last bit of obstruction on the body disappears.
The rags fluttered and fell silently to the ground, and she was finally naked and presented to him in such a humiliating way.
The girl's carcass is soft and beautiful, with full breasts standing upright, and the nipple tips are tender, like petite flowers picked by others. There is no extra fat on her body, her lower abdomen is flat, her waist is not grasped, her slender legs open and close outward, and the pale pink lips of her legs are pouting, and as she breathes, it shrinks slightly.
As if tempting people to visit the spring color.
He rolled his eyes, almost embarrassed, looking away from it.
When he witnessed this scene with his own eyes, he thought more, but it was - such a beautiful thing, the first to touch, not him.
It turned out that before him, there was another man who had pressed her and enjoyed her beauty to the fullest.
And under that person, she will make such a coquettish moan.
What's even more ridiculous is that he has been guarding for so many years and has always told himself that blood is connected, you can't cross the line, you can't offend ... Can't like it.
He crossed the line one step ahead, offended, and liked the same person connected to her blood.
The man was even a generation older than her, her father's own brother.
Even so, she was willing to fight him to death, willing to whisper gently under him.
Lust, jealousy rose to the sky, occupying his entire chest, still not satisfied, and even burning more and more in his brain.
Lin Shi wondered why he couldn't.
But he did not dare to listen to her answer.
He was afraid that she would look him in the eye and tell him indifferently and disgusted that she hated him.
Li Yin was finally lowered from the wall by him.
The sour hands were not completely freed, and he still tied her and transferred the battlefield to the bed.
His hands were tied to the end of the bed.
She knelt on the bed, her hands on the cold railing, her head against the railing, her upper body dangling, her hips raised high by him.
A pair of hands reached between her legs from behind and tugged at her thighs, forcing her to spread them.
It's like dealing with an inanimate object, and it's tough.
The buttocks were raised too high, and as soon as the cool breeze blew, a chill rolled over the lips of the flower, and she trembled twice.
By this time, for some reason, his attitude suddenly softened again.
It's as if the person who said "I'm going to make you sad too" wasn't him.
He reached out, his index finger gently inserted into her flesh slit, and the two fingertips picked the meat bud and kneaded it, then found the entrance and slowly sent a finger in.
"Sister... The bottom bites me so tightly. His voice seemed to carry demagogic power, light and hoarse, "Your fingers are about to be clipped by you."
"It's good everywhere, it's just too small." He withdrew his fingers, pressed his warm chest against her soft back, and reached out from behind to the front, gently rubbing her breasts, "Sister, give me some water, it will hurt you to go straight in." He
said that he was praying, but he knew the truth of doing it himself, and the soothing action on his hand did not stop at all. After rubbing her breasts for a while, playing with her clitoris for a while, it seemed that after a long day of hard work, it seemed that she finally realized that she was really, really resisting his touch.
No matter where you touch, you get no response.
He stopped all movements, got up and got out of bed, stood by the bed and stared at her: "Huh... I really shouldn't expect anything from you.
I don't know what kind of ideological struggle he did, and after a few seconds of silence, he suddenly walked away.
Just when Li Yin thought that he was merciful and wanted to let her go, he returned.
With something more in his hand, he walked over to the bed and gently placed it on the low table.
With her back to him the whole time, Li Yin didn't know what he had taken.
It wasn't until the biting coolness approached her lower body that she vaguely guessed.
The flesh hole is stretched open by two fingers.
An icy and hard thing followed the open hole and was sent in by him.
At that moment, coolness exploded from the cave, and instantly spread throughout her limbs. The cold thing clings to her flesh wall, frantically absorbing the heat in her body while giving her all the biting chill.
The first one is not intolerable. While cold and painful, there was a faint numb sour feeling in the cave.
The blood and qi in the body rushed rapidly, the excited lust was mobilized little by little, and all the senses were concentrated in the lower body.
She was shocked and afraid, her lower abdomen twitched slightly, and before her hips could start shaking, she was pinched by the teenager.
This was followed by a second ice cube.
The third...
The fourth...
The chill hit her, her brain turned white with cold, her lower body shrank with convulsions, but she twisted several ice cubes tightly.
She could even feel the sound of ice cubes in her body, colliding with each other, melting little by little.
It's cold.
It was freezing so hard that I was almost unconscious, and my head was almost numb.
She couldn't speak, only intermittently making unbearable sounds.
The lower body was too full, cold and cold, there was no heat, cold and sore, and cool liquid flowed out of the thing.
She spread her legs wider and unconsciously shook her hips to squeeze the ice out of her body.
But without thinking, his hands pressed her hips from bottom to top, and then the boy's warm and soft lips covered her flower mouth.
The inside is ice, but the outside is wrapped in warmth.
Ice and fire are the same.