Chapter 49

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

It's too big... H (1000 words)

Chapter Forty-Nine:
Climactic crying is enough, what does it mean to cry at this time?
Honestly, it's comfortable. But it was precisely because she was so comfortable, comfortable in front of him, that she felt humiliated.
She pursed her lips, did not speak, and after a while, she felt that the man was still buried in her body motionlessly, before she spoke: "You... You move..." After a
pause, he added, "But, but don't be so fast." The
man let out a sullen smile from his chest, his body against her breasts, and she could even feel the rustle in his chest.
"Well..." he took her lips, sucking and licking gently. At the same time, the lower body resumes pumping.
This time, he was extremely patient and gentle.
Gently touching in, spinning and slowly pushing into the depths, finding her sensitive point and grinding desperately.
Such an entry was more torturous than before, the lower body was too full and too swollen, and the slow rhythm allowed her to perceive his hot presence more clearly.
The unevenness on the meat stick rubbed her sensitive points like gravel, and slowly stretched to deeper sensitive places.
The girl grabbed the sheet with both hands, her nails were slightly white, and she hummed softly: "Uh-huh..."
Knowing that she liked it, he rubbed next to the soft meat, played with it, deliberately crushed it with the glans, and the movement was light and slow, but he served the girl obscenely.
"Uh-huh... Little uncle..."
She threw her head back and moaned, her breasts rubbing against his warm body because of this movement.
After a while, the girl burst into tears again, and even moaned with a hoarse cry: "Little uncle... Hmm..."
He kissed the tears off her face, looked down and asked, "Why are you crying again, is it still uncomfortable?"
She shook her head and sobbed, her voice intermittent: "No... It's not..." "Little uncle..." The girl's voice was stained with tears, and her face was full of tears, looking very loving,
"Too... Comfortable... Little uncle..."
As soon as the words fell, Li Yin felt that the hot that had no signs of weakness for half a day suddenly jumped, and it actually became a little bigger.
Her eyes widened in disbelief, and the back of her feet shrunk: "Too, too big..."
The man touched her hair helplessly: "Don't be afraid, I'll slow down."
So he kept the same motion, pushing, withdrawing, pushing, withdrawing.
This is naturally an unspeakable torture for the man himself.
The girl was very comfortable with his way of fucking, she was half-squinting like a kitten, wrapping her legs around his waist, feeling the rhythm in her body, occasionally twisting her little butt to welcome his arrival.
But over time, it became a little boring, and after adapting to slow motion, she gradually wanted more.
The inner wall is crispy and numb, and the slow movement makes some parts of her feel more cold, and only when the top is crushed and passed, you can feel a little pleasure. But when the man withdraws, there will be more emptiness to engulf her.
She was so anxious that tears were about to fall, and she was embarrassed to open her mouth because he was crying too quickly.
In desperation, he had to fend for himself.
Compared to tall men, girls' bodies are petite and small. Taking advantage of her size, she wrapped her limbs around him like a koala and hung on him, so that her body was out of bed.
In such a posture, the chest is almost squeezed to deformity, but the stimulation of the lower body is doubled.

It's too big...