Chapter 138

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The grapes are stuffed in, taste them... Sweet not sweet

Chapter 138 

But he began to get worse.
The warm lips and tongue gradually increased the force, wrapping her clitoris to suck and tease, and the speed of tongue licking became faster and faster.
The soft touch brought endless pleasure, Li Yin felt that her brain was almost blank, she collapsed weakly on the seat, biting her lip, suppressing the moans in her mouth.
"Hmm... Small, hourly... It's too, too fast..."
He buried his head and sucked between her legs, but did not respond loudly, but suddenly reached out and adjusted the seat back.
"Uh-huh..."
She lay almost flat on her chair.
He straightened up, half kneeled on the ground, and lifted her up from the waist down.
Then, continue to look down and play.
The soft fabric of the girl's dress slowly slid down with his movements, revealing her fair and soft waist.
She forgot to resist, forgot to stop, her body was completely immersed in lust, her slightly narrowed eyes were flushed with red mist, her eyes were confused, her pink lips were gently bitten, and a faint low moan came out of her mouth.
This posture seemed to make her slightly uncomfortable, but she only hummed softly, and as soon as her legs swayed, she was held by him.
He crossed his fingers and held her hands slowly.
Such a thrill is almost extinguished.
Her eyes widened, her wet gaze fell on the ceiling, and her mouth made a cry that was suppressed to the extreme.
"Whew..."
"No, no more... Hour, uh-huh..."
It was as if the body was completely manipulated.
Waves of pleasure swept over her, her soul was turned upside down, and strange, wet lustful water flowed out along the closed honey channel because of his movements.
She wanted to scream, but her mind never dared to forget what this place was.
Aunt is outside...
A little louder and you'll be heard.
Li Yin wanted to break free, wanted to make her stop.
But before she could move, it seemed that he had finally found some conscience and ended his action.
The boy's fair face had more suspicious water stains, and his beautiful lips were faintly shining.
Just when he was about to reach the peak of lust, he let go of his body.
The quiet pleasure could gush out in an instant, but suddenly there was no movement.
"Uh-huh..."
She looked up at him blankly, and then she felt the loss pile up and overflow her chest.
He showed a regretful smile, touched her face, and said loudly: "Sister, the door is not locked, it will be discovered." The
boy's appearance looked clean and beautiful, as if the obscene pictures that had just happened in the room had nothing to do with him.
Only Li Yin knew how bad the soul hidden under this beautiful skin was.
Don't let him get his wish!
She was a little embarrassed, got up and was about to leave: "Then forget it."
"It doesn't count." He pushed her back into his chair and said in a tone of helplessness, "I'll lock the door."
With a "click", the door was locked by him.
"Eat fruit?" She heard him ask.
It was clearly an inquiry, but while speaking, the fruit plate had already been brought to the desk by him.
At this time, I asked her if she wanted to eat fruit?
The plate is large, and on top are all fresh fruits, round grapes, cut watermelons, bright dragon fruit...
Maybe she had just shed too much water, she really felt a little thirsty, and subconsciously licked her lips.
The boy put the fruit plate on the table, pinched a beautiful grape with two fingers, and handed it to her lips.
She hesitated for a second before opening her mouth, but as soon as her lips and tongue touched the grapes, he sent the grapes into his mouth.
Li Yin: "?!" A
smile spread from his eyes, he held the grapes, did not bite them for a long time, leaned down, and said softly: "Sister, I will feed you." "
"??"
Before she could react, she saw him come between her legs with grapes in his mouth.
The grape was gently pushed by him with warm lips and tongue and sent into her.
The foreign object invaded, and she was a little uneasy.
"Taste it... Sweet not sweet. The
words were slurred, and the slight itching of the fine black hair rubbed against her inner thighs was clearly mixed with coquettishness.
Like a cat that is extremely bad and well-behaved to the extreme.

The grapes are stuffed in, taste them... Sweet not sweet