Chapter 24

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Sprayed by his cousin to the tide (2100 words) [1200 plus change]

Chapter 24
Li Yin's brain went blank.
That thing is still moving...
In and out, in and out, in again, in again... Sometimes shallow, sometimes deep, sometimes fast, sometimes slow.
It was like something had suddenly exploded in the brain.
The teenager's body was hot and hot, and the sense of existence was open and distinct, and when it moved, it made the inner wall of her flesh hole tremble.
This......
This is the brother she grew up seeing.
Compared with Xiao Shu, the relationship between them is closer and closer, and in Li Yin's eyes, it is no exaggeration to say that they are his own brother.
But at this moment, this person who was regarded as his own brother was thrusting in her body.
Their most private place, closely connected, tightly chimerized.
She could even clearly feel the shape of the meat stick, the green tendons jumping on it, and the trajectory when moving...
Li Yin's heart suddenly beat very fast, she opened her eyes wide, and subconsciously struggled: "Ah... Yes...... You go down... Don't get it..." I
want to push the teenager on my body down, but like a mantis as a car, I can't help the other party's strength at all.
Not only that, in the process of struggling, the small mouths below were even more greedy, twisting, spinning, shrinking one by one, biting the meat stick to death, swallowing it deeper, as if wanting to melt it in the body.
"Ahh... When the forest is in the woods... Other...... Stop messing with it... Aaaaa
His warm chest pressed against her soft back, and while pounding her muddy flesh hole with a meat stick, he said, "Why do you still want to welcome and refuse today."
Li Yin could feel the tight and firm muscles in his lower abdomen and could hear the beating of his heart in his chest.
That little boy with a runny nose back then... It's actually grown so big.
The backward posture made her unable to see anything, and the feeling of her lower body being thrust occupied all her senses.
Lin Shi's meat stick is so long and upturned, and Gu Xizhen are two completely different styles, but they can also give her the greatest pleasure.
Liyin struggled at first, but later, the feeling of incest and the pleasure of sex deeply paralyzed her heart.
She was so comfortable with her cousin...
"Aaaaa Other...... Too, too deep... Don't go any further..."
"Don't you like it... Sister Wen Lin is so comfortable, she should like it..."
The young man played with her chest while standing up, and his voice was shallow with a shallow sigh: "Sister Wen Lin's body is so fragrant today, so soft..."
Li Yinhun's body was hot, as if he had been soaked in boiling water.
The familiar boyish voice reminded her all the time who was having sex with her at this time.
"I heard your voice just now in the corridor..." He seemed to be talking to himself, and when he spoke, the meat stick thrust harder, causing tears to burst into Li Yin's eyes, "It's so nice to scream, it's really bad to scream..."
Li Yin only felt that the flower hole was numb and sour, and she spit out the white flower juice, which fell all down the center of her leg to the sheets.
His legs were weakly broken to the ground, shamefully and passively accepting his impact.
When it hits, the bed makes a small babbling sound.
The sound was quickly drowned out by her babbling cries.
"Uh-huh Ahh... Other...... Don't top it... Don't top it... It's too much... Woooo Can't go on... Aaaa

The pleasure was like a raging wave, coming to her one after another.
She was powerless to parry, she could only groan, gasping for breath.
He gave too much, far more than her body could handle. The adolescent boy, like a beast of desire and dissatisfaction, forcibly pressed her waist and flipped her over and over.
The slippery and soft tunnel made his entry and exit easier, his insertion frequency gradually increased, and the temperature of the inner wall of the flower hole continued to rise in friction.
The pleasure piled up, superimposed, like a pair of demon hands, giving her endless pleasure at the same time, pulling her body, making her desperately fall.
The brain seems to float to a soft cloud, except for intense sex, it becomes no longer important.
Not long after, Li Yin screamed and spewed out a large amount of transparent liquid.
She had orgasmed so many times in a short period of time, and she felt ashamed herself.
Not to mention, this time it was still in front of Lin Shi.
The orgasm lasted for a long time, her brain went blank, her body spasmed, and her lower body contracted. The liquid sprayed the boy's meat stick into a falling soup chicken, and the pink giant root was shiny.
Her brain gradually returned to wakefulness, and her chest beat like a drum.
Having done something bad, the only solution Li Yin could think of was to dig a hole and bury himself.
She didn't want to face Lin Shi at this moment.
But the boy seemed to be in no fun, pulled out the meat stick and turned her body over, forcing her face to him.
"You... You go out," she whispered, "I'm so tired... I don't want to continue..."
Li Yin's eyes did not look directly at him, her face was red, and she only felt that her heart was strange and strange.
It's weird because...
She actually coveted his meat stick in a short period of time.
Although it was not shown on the face, the small mouth below was involuntarily stirring after the meat stick left, as if biting air.
I really want him to come in again...
One by one, the mouth of the cave spat out another puddle of lustful liquid.
Just thinking about it, she felt that her body was hot and burning.
"But I haven't solved it yet." He looked at her with dark, moist eyes, "It hurts a little hard."
As he spoke, Lin Shi himself was taken aback by his tone.
How did he...
Just subconsciously coquettish her?
Not long after he joined this party, he had only done it once with Wen Lin in the past, and the relationship between the two was not familiar, so he coquettishly treated Wen Lin... This sentence is put in the past, it is better to kill him.
It should be said that in normal times, he would not even take the initiative to step into her door. But today, from the time he heard her babbling by Gu Xizhen in the corridor, he became different.
And at this moment, he was even more to her... Coquettish, still in such a customary tone.
Something seems to be wrong. But he couldn't tell for a moment or a half that something was wrong.
What was even more strange was that Wen Lin, who was still a little resistant, actually flashed a trace of struggle in her eyes after hearing his words.
She bit her lip, her right hand clenched her fist at her side, gently pinning her head, a drop of crystal sweat rolled down her fair neck, straight past her collarbone, and then slid over her white and tender breasts, and finally disappeared by the neckline of her clothes.
She actually... Became so shy.
So shy that I didn't even dare to look at him.
Lin Shi heard her say in a thin, trembling, shy voice.
"That... Then you hurry up..."