Chapter 131

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

It's that I'm not working hard enough

Chapter 131 

The kiss finally ended, and she heard him murmur softly.
"If you don't like it, don't say it." After a pause, his voice became much hoarse, "If you don't hate it..."
Li Yin was quiet for a while, she seemed to think about it seriously, and then spoke up: "Yes, not hate... Hmm..." As soon as
this voice came out, before the words completely fell, the lips were kissed heavily by the teenager again.
He still had a wound on his head, and he couldn't move violently, but the force in his hand was not small at all, and he firmly wrapped her in his arms.
At the end of this time, my breathing was tinged with a slight tremor.
"Sister... He paused slightly, "You know, I always have the illusion that I'm dreaming right now."
"Is it that as soon as you open your eyes, you will start to hate me again." The voice lowered, "Can you let me know that this is not a dream."
Li Yin didn't know what to say.
She had never hated him, and it should even be said that in her eyes, the teenager in front of her was different from anyone else.
Maybe it's because you care too much, so it's hard to accept.
But they had already accepted him, and she didn't want to think about it so much.
She closed her eyes, pursed her lips, and took the initiative to rub his lips: "How can you believe that this is not a dream." The
kiss fell on his lips, and the boy's body froze slightly.
After a moment, he smiled softly: "This is more like a dream."
She looked at him: "Then you continue to dream, I went back to bed."
Lin Shi hugged her waist, refused to let her leave, his fingers reached between her legs, touched her twice, and then opened his mouth: "Do it again, when you do it, you will know that this is not a dream."
She threw the pillow in his face: "Go away, and then I won't come to your bed tomorrow."
But in the end, under his soft and hard bubbles, soft and hard, and the allure of nothing, she actually gave in.
Ten minutes, riding on the boy again, Li Yin, who was hit by his repeated pumping tops and was confused, couldn't help but think - if true, he must not come to the bed tomorrow.
It stands to reason that the bed companion should take care of the patient and help the patient recover, how can she feel that Lin Shi's body will be taken care of worse and worse if she stays like this...
Thinking so, the boy under him suddenly exerted himself.
The scalding meat stick hit the depths of her body again.
"Uh-huh... Light, light..."
"Uncomfortable?" The boy whispered in her ear, "But this little mouth under you seems to like it, sister..."
"Whew... It's so sour... It's so swollen..."
Li Yin couldn't figure out how this person could be so torturous when he was in bed.
Obviously he has been a well-behaved and cute younger brother since he was a child, when did he grow crooked?
But the other party didn't give her a chance to be distracted at all, and she had just lost her mind for a moment, when he reached over with obvious unhappiness and bit her lip heavily.
"What are you thinking?" Saying that, the lower body hit harder, again and again, as if trying to smash her body.
Li Yin only felt that the water in his body seemed to gather at the intersection of the two, and with his impact, the lustful liquid seemed to flow endlessly, desperately flowing down.
"It seems that I haven't worked hard enough..." How gentle the young man's voice sounded, the strength under him was heavy, and when he spoke again, his voice was much lower, "That's why you have the heart to think about something else... something..."

It's that I'm not working hard enough