Chapter 99

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The doctor continued to snap

Chapter Ninety-Nine:
She was so overwhelmed that she trembled and numb.
There was a coldness in the man that was hard to ignore, but his meat stick was the opposite, hot and hot, like a thick hot iron, squeezed hard into her body.
"Uh-huh..." Some
pain, but joy takes up more.
Even though he bit his lip, he still groaned in his mouth.
He pushed into the depths, withdrew a little, and squeezed in again.
"Ahhh... Ah, light, light. Her tail voice was trembling, and her lower body was trembling, as if she was begging for mercy and as if she was biting.
The man didn't see gentleness at all, still pinching her waist to keep moving in and out at speed.
Li Yin felt that her lower body was about to melt.
The thick hot iron stretches the soft flesh out and expands, and the lower body maintains a swallowing position, and is stretched until it is full and swollen, so that the legs cannot even be closed.
More and more lewd fluids.
As the two of them met, they overflowed and flowed, making his meat stick, her leg socket, and his legs wet.
That's all proof of her emotion.
Too...... It's so uncomfortable.
"Brother... Brother Shen..." As if deliberately fawning, there was obvious crying in the girl's begging for mercy, and the tail of her eyes was wet, pitiful, "Slow, slow..."
But she didn't know that this claim was brought by her, and the stimulation was even more than before.
This is a friend's niece.
When I first saw her, she was still a little doll with milky breasts, not up to his waist, with two upturned braids, wearing a cute little dress, with a round face and round eyes, and pink carvings.
The only impression of her is that she doesn't like to talk and likes to follow Li Yuan as a follower.
But at this moment, she was sitting naked on top of him, and the flower mouth in her leg socket was pitifully devouring his meat stick.
It seems that she has grown from a little girl to an adult.
At the peak of lust, her milky white body was covered with lewd pink. The water in the bathtub and the shower gel that had not been completely washed left wet and shiny marks on her body. Crystal clear, it seems to emit light in the dim light.
Delicate and seductive.
In the line of sight, her figure overlapped with the sex doll from a few months ago.
The curves of the body, the lines in the flower hole, including the sweet breath on the body... It's exactly the same as he remembers.
He had always trusted his instincts.
It was only when he realized that she was a friend and niece that he forced himself to calm down.
Li Yuan's nature is clear to him, he doesn't care about many things, and he is not good at expressing them.
If you want to be his niece-in-law, I am afraid it will be difficult.
But at this point, Shen Yan felt that no matter how difficult it was, he could also give it a try. After all, nieces always have to marry when they are older, and Li Yuan should know the truth that "fertile water does not flow into the fields of outsiders". It's better than letting your niece cheapen a smelly boy who doesn't know where to go, isn't it?
Shen Yan is a person who has never been in love, and his cleanliness makes it difficult for him to get along with people normally, let alone in love, even talking close to other people will be disgusting.
Only when facing her, you will not even be able to control your desires.
Very novel experience.
It also touched his heart...
Therefore, while picking up the girl and changing positions to enter her body, Shen Yan indifferently and quietly thought about the question of "how to get his friend Li Yuan to agree to this affair".