Chapter 64

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Her boyfriend is me

Chapter 64 

The breeze was gentle, and the dappled shadows of trees swayed slowly on the walls. The broken hair was brushed by the wind, and the cheeks were slightly itchy.
The toilet is at the end of the hallway, simply and exquisitely decorated, the floor is spotlessly clean against the orange lights overhead, and the air smells of freshener.
High school kids are playful, lunch breaks are put to good use, and the hallways are empty.
Li Yin tensed up and looked up at him: "If you have anything to say, just say it." To
be honest... She was actually a little afraid of him.
Not just because I liked him once, not just because the first sexual experience was given by him... Also because of his sudden transformation and some ambiguous words.
She subconsciously felt uneasy, subconsciously wondering if he was... See what.
Who expected, he snorted lightly, took off the backpack behind him, opened the zipper and took out a stack of rolls from the inside: "For you."
Li Yin: "...?"
"If you don't like to listen to my class, that's it."
She shook her head: "I don't want it."
"Take it." He smiled helplessly, "Otherwise, when your head teacher asks, you will blame me again."
Her brain was a little stuck.
The nerves collapsed for so long, but I didn't expect to face such a picture in the end.
Gu Xizhen shoved the test paper into the palm of her hand.
She held it blankly, forgetting to refuse.
Although there was some surprise, it is undeniable that the mood actually relaxed a lot.
Just now, she was ready to deal with all his actions with cold words, but she didn't expect ... It didn't come in handy at all.
He said two more words.
The tone was serious, completely like the assistant teacher, and his face was serious with a bit of seriousness.
Li Yin listened to him the whole time, occasionally nodding his head, indicating that he was listening.
After he finished speaking, she could finally leave, clutching the English test paper in her hand and saying goodbye to him: "Then I will go back to the classroom first." The
young voice said: "Hmm. The
stone in her heart disappeared completely, but after only two steps, she was stopped again.
"Wait a minute."
"Huh?"
He looked at her: "I'm sorry about the matter just now.
Li Yin: "Huh?
"I shouldn't have been naming you."
She didn't expect him to suddenly apologize for the incident, and opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.
"But—" he exhaled softly, clenching and unclenching his fists, "you keep looking down at me, and I don't know what else to do other than that."
She was even more stunned, she wanted to speak, but her voice suddenly relaxed: "Those things... It's okay if you don't want to admit it, I'm sure you forgot... But I trust my instincts more..."
He murmured in a low voice, as if talking to himself: "... You are mine... So..."
Li Yin's heart beat violently under his almost suffocating eyes.
Some are ashamed, but more are afraid.
He really guessed everything!
Gu Xizhen's voice suddenly returned to calm, he looked at her quietly, quiet for a second, before he said the last sentence: "So, you shouldn't mind, I pursue you, right?"
"I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying." She clenched her fingertips and breathed a sigh of relief, "And whether you're joking or not, I'm going to tell you, I'm sorry, I already have a boyfriend, I hope you don't waste your time on me."
He was silent for a moment: "Is it? Who is that person? Time
passed little by little, and if you talked to him again, you would be watched by your classmates. Li Yin didn't want to continue entanglement with him, with a cold face, he turned around and left.
I didn't want to, just turned my head, I heard a lazy voice cut in: "Do you still need to ask, of course her boyfriend is me."