Chapter 28

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

It turns into a small physical doll and is cleaned by him with a washer

Chapter Twenty-Eight 

She wore it again.
First of all, Li Yin felt the warm hot water surrounding her.
Immediately after, there is a pair of hands that wander around the body. The fingers are slender, the palms are wide, and the movements are not gentle, but they are not rude either.
She heard the sound of running water.
The man was carrying water, doing it for her... Scrub the body? And her body seemed to be poured with lead, unable to move.
After that, his vision returned to normal, and Li Yin finally saw the person in front of him clearly - it was
actually Shen Yan.
And where they are at the moment is the bathroom. She lay naked in the bathtub, while Shen Yan sat outside, bathing her with a serious expression.
Wearing disposable gloves, the palm of the hand touches the chest, waist and abdomen, legs in turn...
What he did was very erotic, but his eyes were serious, his expression was focused, his lips were slightly pursed, and he was still wearing a disposable medical uniform, and his attitude was solemn as if he was cleaning a corpse.
What did she wear this time? Shen Yan's girlfriend? No, no, no, how can this guy with a turtle hair fetish and severe obsessive-compulsive disorder have a girlfriend!
But what's going on now?
Before she could figure out the situation in front of her, Shen Yan finished cleaning the current part. He scooped her up and made her sit in a different direction.
This time, Li Yin saw the full-length mirror on the opposite side of the bathtub and also saw herself.
The girl in the mirror has beautiful curly black hair, a petite face, a straight nose, fair and delicate skin, and a full and attractive chest.
It looks like a real person.
The reason why I say this is because - she is obviously not a real person at the moment, but a physical doll made of silicone, in layman's terms, it is a doll used for sex.
She, actually, turned into a dull sex doll??
And what happened next made her panic even more.
I saw Shen Yan take a small box with exquisite packaging from the low table on the side, and took out a thick and long silicone tool from it.
Although she didn't know what it was, she knew the words on the box.
"Electric lower body washer".
Li Yin: ...
Wouldn't it be for her???
The answer to the question is not in suspense.
Before that, Shen Yan changed into a pair of disposable gloves. He opened Li Yin's legs, held the washer to find her hole, and slowly pushed the round and narrow end in.
The silicone substance is about the length of a pencil, the arc should be designed for the vagina, the middle is slightly thinner, the end is slightly thick, the moment you enter, Li Yin's tunnel will automatically bite the thing.
The feeling of being filled after a long absence made her limbs and bones seem to be nourished. If it weren't for the fact that her body couldn't move, she even wanted to clamp Shen Yan's hand in the center of her leg and tell him never to quit.
During the process of propelling, a thin stream of water erupts from the top and sides of the column, the water flow is not rapid, and the temperature is slightly hot.
The inner wall of the flower cave seems to be gently swept by feathers, and the crispy and numb feeling melts in the Yong Dao.
It's so itchy... It was as if thousands of tiny ants had burrowed into it, nibbling on her soft flesh, not painful, but churning out all the desires in her body.
The warm hot water from the washer gradually filled her private parts, and the excess water flowed out of the column and back into the bathtub, visually looking like she urinated.
He was cleansed by Xiao Shu's hair, and water continued to flow out of his lower body, and part of the water also fell on his gloved hands, making a slight sound.
It's like peeing on him!
This made Li Yin embarrassed.
However, the feeling of heat and heat gradually confused her consciousness.
Well......
So comfortable...
Well want more...
I don't know how long it took to clean, he finally took the thing from her body, but instead of immediately taking her out of the water, he turned around and walked aside.
He began to unbutton.
Li Yin has always known that he likes to button the last button when he wears clothes, and he is full of a strong sense of abstinence.
At this moment, he slowly and methodically unbuttoned the buttons.
Even if there was only one back, the blood on Li Yinhun's body couldn't help but start to heat up.
The small sip beneath her was not yet satisfied, and lust dominated her brain.
The man took off his disposable medical coat, threw it in the trash basket, took off his clothes, pants and underwear, and put it in two different washing machines before starting to take a shower.
It may be because of perennial fitness, his figure is very good, his skin is cold white skin, his lower abdomen has standard eight-pack abs, his waist is narrow and long, and his legs are straight and slender.
Even if he doesn't hang at all, the temperament on his body is full of Sven's sense of elegance.
As long as the line of sight falls on him, even if it is a nun, I am afraid that there is no way not to think about him.
Before this, Li Yin had no way to associate this person with "sex".
He is like a monk who eats fasting and prays for Buddha - the kind of thief and thief.
Li Yin remembers some of the rumors about him, it is said that a classmate took the initiative to go to his house to play, and because he accidentally sneezed, he sent him out of the house with a black face. After that, he also cleaned the house inside and out with disinfectant three times.
After thinking about it for a while, Shen Yan finally finished washing. Wrapped in a bathrobe, he came to the bathtub and picked her up.
Li Yin guessed that she should be light by now—because he looked easy to hold her.
From the bathroom to the living room to the bedroom, he changed three pairs of slippers.
Before starting, Li Yin stared at his beautiful lips, and there was a faint expectation in her heart.
Somewhat disturbing the atmosphere, he didn't let her touch his single mattress directly. Before putting her on the bed, he laid out a blank white sheet, unknowingly thinking that he was preparing for a picnic in the wilderness.
Everything was ready, and her body spread out on the crisp white sheets.
Li Yin heard the man say to himself, "What is the first step?"
He studied her body carefully, supporting his chin with one hand, and his expression was like a medical examiner pondering the cause of the deceased's death.
Li Yin thought that it turned out that he was also using sex dolls for the first time.
However, no matter what, if he didn't start again and continue to look at her with such an academic face, she might wither.
Shen Yan finally began his first step.
He put a condom on himself and pressed his body against hers.
The man's hot penis pressed against her intimate parts, and his chest was pressed against her face, slightly hot.
Li Yin could even hear the beating of his heart in his chest. Not hurried, but warm and powerful, like his body.
He didn't seem to know what it meant to be gradual, and went straight to the point, his huge glans pressing into her narrow hole.
Li Yin did not expect that turning into a doll, she could also feel pain.
The lower body was not lubricated by lubricating fluid, and it was dry, and the moment the huge meat stick came in, it produced a pain that was almost torn apart.
Her mouth contracted tightly, desperately pushing the giant root outward.
On the other hand, Shen Yan's expression did not seem to be much better than her. He frowned in pain, let out a muffled snort, and retreated to put his things back.
He gets up, he gets out of bed, he turns around, he goes out.
Li Yin: ... Is this gone?
After a while, he returned with an extra bottle of lubricating oil in his hand.
He sat back on the bed, pulled Li Yin's body to him, put on a new pair of disposable gloves, and applied lubricating oil to the position of his index finger.
The man sent his index finger into her tunnel.
Foreign objects enter, cold and cold, but very comfortable. It can be seen that he has no skills, nor does he want to play or flirt, and seems to simply want to lubricate her lower body.
But Liyin was pleased by this simple, non-sexual behavior.
If she hadn't been able to speak, she would have hummed comfortably.
The pussy bit the man's index finger, and the layers of flesh spontaneously clamped him tightly, wanting to swallow his finger deeper.
Yes......
So comfortable...
She wants more...
——
Shen Yan painted and painted, and he felt that something was wrong. He found that the inner wall of the doll seemed to have a temperature, not only that, but also seemed to have life.
The soft flesh was like thousands of small mouths, squirming greedily, contracting, kissing his fingers.
These are not the point.
The point is that when he withdrew his index finger in the slippery and soft tunnel, he actually brought out some sticky liquid.
The liquid is sweet and fragrant...
It seemed to be mixed with a faint smell of milky fragrance that made him feel familiar.