Chapter 59

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Overlord Hard Upper Bow (ωoо18. υip)

Chapter 59 

Too close that she could even smell the disinfectant water on him.
It was the first time he hadn't even worn gloves.
The man's middle finger was long, the water was not dry, and the cool wetness seemed to sink into her heart.
She was frozen and screamed.
Being played so desecrated should obviously be shamed ... But her body actually reacted honestly, and the small mouth below unconsciously clenched that finger.
Then she heard the man's chuckles.
"Sure enough..." his fingers slowly pushed in, and his voice seemed to be murmuring, "exactly the same." The
embarrassment and fear of being toyed with engulfed her like a tide at the moment he spoke out.
Ben's boneless body, after hearing his words, out of nowhere, a surge of strength gushed out, and his arms pushed him away hard, almost without thinking, pulled open the compartment door and fled.
She escaped from the bathroom, opened the box door, and subconsciously glanced back.
The frosted door was ajar, the light was dim inside, and the man with silver-rimmed glasses dressed in a delicate white clothes stood by the door, only looking at her quietly, his expression thoughtful, his steps did not move, he was not surprised by her escape, and he had no intention of chasing her.
Li Yin couldn't figure out his thoughts, only felt that his every move was like a very strange pervert, and he didn't dare to linger for a minute, holding his bag and running out quickly.
Can...... What made her devastated was that on the way back, sitting on the bus, she began to miss the taste of being just entered by his fingers, and then her body became hotter and hotter.
The place was spitting liquid out one by one, fortunately she was wearing safety pants, otherwise the bus seat might have been wet with the liquid she came out.
She had known that something was wrong with her body before, and this was the first time she realized that the problem was so big.
Tapping her head, trying to breathe steadily, her fingers twisting the straps of her schoolbag, Li Yin thought sadly - the most perverted person turned out to be herself.
But next, she needs to face a more severe challenge, Xiao Shu is not at home, no one helps her solve her physical needs, and her hands alone cannot relieve the huge desires hidden in her heart.
——
Li Yin thought she could get through it.
She thought.
So soon, she knew how weak her willpower was.
This was the third day that Xiao Shu was away, and as usual, she took the car to the cram school to make up for the lessons.
But this day, the desire to hold back came more fiercely than ever. On the way to class, without warning and without reason, the last line of defense in the body was broken.
Not only the body reacted violently, but even the head was like someone poured a pot of hot porridge, piping hot, chaotic, and the whole person became steamed dumplings, soft and lying on their stomachs.
Li Yin even felt that if she continued like this, she might lose control in the classroom.
She bit her tongue, forced herself to sober up, and before class ended, she raised her hand to ask the teacher for a sick leave.
Seeing that her face was flushed, the teacher not only did not embarrass her, but also asked with concern: "Is there a fever?" Do you want to call your parents over, or find a classmate to give you a ride?
Li Yin quickly shook his head and whispered, "I can do it myself." Her
current state, it is not appropriate for anyone to send her, and Song Yeye is even less able - with her personality, she may be sent directly to the hospital.
Packing her things, she left the classroom with her school bag on her back.
But outside, she was a little dumbfounded - it was obviously morning, but the sky was dark and depressing, and the dark clouds were heavy overhead, and it seemed that it was about to rain.
What is even more desperate is that at this time, there are actually no cars nearby.
She waited for two minutes, and did not wait for the car, seeing that it was about to rain.
Her head was groggy, and just as she was about to give up, a voice came from behind her.
"Hey."
Li Yin turned around and saw the "learning bastard" boy with some surprise.
He was riding a bicycle, still wearing a school uniform with a stinky expression on his face, and saw her turn her head and tug at the collar of her clothes uncomfortably.
"It's not easy to take a taxi here, and I just don't feel well, so I plan to go home after taking leave." After saying the previous string, he looked away, and his voice gradually became smaller, "Do you want to come up."
Li Yin shook his head: "No need, you go back first."
He glanced at her, his eyes widened, and his stinky face instantly became more stinky.
She noticed that the teenager's five fingers holding the handlebars slowly tightened and slowly loosened, and after a moment, he looked into the distance with a black face, silently pursed his lips, and pedaled away from her on his bicycle.
Probably really angry, even the back is bulging.
She gave up her plan to take a taxi and decided to walk to the bus stop sign and take the bus back.
After taking two steps down, Tiangong dropped raindrops not very beautifully.
Then, as soon as she looked up again, she saw that the boy who had just ridden away appeared in her sight again.
"It's raining." He stepped on the ground with one foot, and looked over, his voice was suffocated and muffled, "Really don't go?"

Half a minute later, Li Yin sat on the back seat of his bicycle.
The boy had a faint smell of laundry soap on his body, and she was holding his waist from behind, and the only thing her brain could perceive was... His waist is very thin, but not weak, belonging to the thin type.
The back of his neck is very white, so white that it is almost transparent, and I don't know if the waist and lower abdomen inside his clothes are also so white.
So, she began to be fascinated.
The head thought messily for a while, the desire in the body ... The pile was even more turbulent.
Li Yin really felt that at this moment, he had no reason to speak of, and he was simply a beast.
Fortunately, she just stopped thinking about it, and when she got home, she could throw these messy thoughts out of her head.
But, three minutes later, standing drenched in a completely unfamiliar living room, her consciousness finally cleared up a little.
"This is ... Which? The
young man came in, saw her expression dazed, and replied a little awkwardly: "Didn't I just tell you, the rain is too much, my house is nearby, first come to avoid the rain and then send you back."
Li Yin was confused all the way, and she didn't hear him speak at all.
And at this time, naturally, it is not much better.
Her body was very uncomfortable, and she couldn't say that she could brave the rain to go back, so she could only nod indiscriminately: "Okay."
"I..." he looked and looked at it, looking uncomfortable, "you sit down for a while, and I'll pour you water."
After the rain, Li Yin's brain was even more confused.
She originally thought that the summer rain would not last long, but unexpectedly, after waiting for most of the day, she did not see a turn.
"You... Do you want to take a shower and change clothes? "If you don't want to get worse with a cold."
She was really uncomfortable.
And not only because the clothes are wet against the skin, with a wet cold.
I thought that lonely men and widows were living together with firewood, but the gullies of desire could not be filled.
She replied softly and followed him into the bathroom.
He took his clean clothes and gave them to her: "You wear them first." When
he spoke, his expression was still his usual stinky face, but the roots of his ears were a little red.
After explaining, he said dryly: "Wash first, call me again if there is anything, the rain should stop after washing." ——
The
warm water gave her temporary comfort, and Li Yin stood under the shower, letting it wash over her body.
She washed for a long time, but after that, her body became hotter.
When you touch your hand, you can feel your skin rolling hot.
The girl's eyes were watery, her face was like pink, her small mouth was slightly open, and her expression was dazed for a while.
After a while, the bathroom door finally opened, and the girl in the bathrobe came out naked.
In front of the living room, the black-haired boy had already changed into clean clothes, and was lying quietly on the sofa at the moment, his eyes closed, as if he was asleep.
No one noticed that the moment the bathroom door opened, his breathing stopped for a full two seconds.
After a while, a faint smell of milk approached him.
The moment the girl's delicate body touched his body, WenSoft and sweet lips fell to his lips.
It's very light and soft, but it's like you're absorbing something.
The boy's eyes were stunned, and what came into view was the girl's crimson face.
She lowered her eyelashes slightly, her expression was serious and innocent like a child, her eyes were misty, and her whole person was like a pool of spring-colored peach blossoms flowing by the lake.
When he stiffened and froze, the girl kissed him while taking off his pants with her soft and boneless hand.
The little brother, who had already been hot, was released by her, and stood viciously in the air.
The young man stiffened, his brain was agitated, and he finally came to his senses: "Wait... Ah-" It's
all too late.
As soon as his second word jumped out, his penis was wrapped in the girl's shaft.
The place was not soft as words, slippery as words, and hot as words, warm and wet, like a soft little mouth, sucking and biting him tightly.
He had been stimulated like this, and his brain went blank.
Only swallowed half, the girl's little face was pale, her eyes seemed to contain autumn water and fog, but she swung her waist, exhaled like a lan on his chin, and twisted her ass to sit down, wanting to swallow more.